KleiEntertainment With AmanitaDesign!

Hi everyone!

Have you ever played Samorost, Machinarium or Botanicula? If not, check them out, we will talk about them.

As you can see, they have very beautiful art, worlds, characters , music, environment and many more! 

amanita_design.jpg

latest?cb=20150119192423&path-prefix=ru

slide-01-machinarium.jpg

163332480.png?1600

slide-07-samorost2.jpg

02-epic-base.png

Ki1kq8BZQ8y5CGUoenFm

Dont-Starve-11.png

And I think, that KleiEntertainment and AmanitaDesign shoul work together, and maybe they can make something gorgeous and fantastic! Maybe ... just in one time? Everyone like when two video game developers make something one, right? 

I think it may be Adventure, Platformer, Quest and maybe sandbox, but in parallel with the story, so the player definitely won't be bored.

So, what do you think? :wilson_blush:

Sounds good, but they are quite different, they have its own singular style and both studios are very skilled with the art and design department. I would like more klei teaming up with another studio who have a lack of talent in that area, then both teams could complement their weaknesses, for example I like the work of "the behemoth", "Image & form" and "tomorrow corporation" but I think these studios can learn one or two things from klei and of course klei can become better too 

Archived