I just what.

I did, but I don't know the Password for the other Email - what the name of it is. Well gg, right? And calling the Service is too goddamn expensive.

Well less than 1% of people who signed up for Dst beta got keys. So it's probably not there yet. Although, more keys will be distributed over time. I recommend you recover it somehow, for there are no current plans for another beta signup! (Unless of course you have a friend who gets multiple keys)

Wish you luck in getting that key!

You can try on next Rhymes with Klei livestream. They are giving away the keys. I was lucky enough week ago that they gave the key to 223rd who gave me the key. I still cannot express my happiness mate.  :wickerbottomthanks:

But of course you guys will visit the stream to hear the devs rant about technical parts of the game, not for key giveaways....right?

Ri-right guys?!

But of course you guys will visit the stream to hear the devs rant about technical parts of the game, not for key giveaways....right?

Ri-right guys?!

At first I didn't even know about the giveaways. I wanted to get some news about DST and here it is.

Today I will be watching the stream and who knows... maybe I'll join bush clan with JoeW or SetH? (my life would be complete!)

Going back to the question, I watch it for he reason you mentioned but also for watching funny gameplay and bush hats. :D

Archived