Lvl 70 here, helping ppl with achievements

Soulk

Hi can you help me with no silver dishes and 18 dishes? I can't do it solo no matter how hard I try and playing with randoms is destructive than helpful (taking coins, buying whatever seeds they can and planting them then using fertilizer only for it to rot because you dont use them yet)

sorry guys i was sick today, i can be able to add you and play, i did try adding pirrip but i could not find him, try to add me on discord instead, specially Rajang123456 im expert doing no silver plate achievement :D i could help you, also its very hard almost ipossible to solo that one.

My discord Soulk#1450

11 minutes ago, Soulk said:

sorry guys i was sick today, i can be able to add you and play, i did try adding pirrip but i could not find him, try to add me on discord instead, specially Rajang123456 im expert doing no silver plate achievement :D i could help you, also its very hard almost ipossible to solo that one.

My discord Soulk#1450

Thanks, I added: itspirrip#7871

8 hours ago, cezarica said:

I need help with: No Silver Linings, Master Chef and Bake Boss.

Need to unlock recipes: 59, 64, 66 and got a question mark on 4, 13, 17, 27, 28, 29, 30, 32, 39, 40, 41, 42, 44, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 60, 61, 63 and 67.

Steam profile.

About question mark it doesnt matter, for recipes and achievements i can surely help

8 hours ago, Soulk said:

About question mark it doesnt matter, for recipes and achievements i can surely help

I'm missing 4 recipes: 47,55,59,63. Would also love to run any run for xp... I really want to get the cook pot and ice box skin, I've been trying but all I get is avatars and feet items :(

13 hours ago, ItsPirrip said:

I'm missing 4 recipes: 47,55,59,63. Would also love to run any run for xp... I really want to get the cook pot and ice box skin, I've been trying but all I get is avatars and feet items :(

the same here xD, we can do that today...

10 hours ago, Soulk said:

the same here xD, we can do that today...

I got the recipes done yesterday through quick match someone with higher level 89 helped me xD but I will still love to play with you whenever you're free, I can as many matches as you can handle since you're the only steam DST friend I have. I really need XP to try to get the cook pot, ice box, ham bat skins... RNG hates me and I've been getting a lot of avatars, backgrounds and a few feet items :?

Archived