Map Boil Hard / challenge is to run for fun

Oozinator

3 hours ago, capitanweasel said:

.. but it gets too easy in the end

Timing/testing takes so long, had to play it so many times and to add some sort of "time-tolerance". Also sometimes small changes (pee/tears here or there, makes a difference) Glad you liked it :)

2 hours ago, g5457s said:

9 cycles. 1 dupe died

:)

5 hours ago, GrindThisGame said:

Wuahaha i laughed so hard, while watching you, tinkering around. :)
Your comments while exploring are very funny ^^
Interesting to see that it is possible to deconstruct shockworm doors (i tried some times and failed while testing) and that you used the materials in the corners (not digged out), to climb up (i calculated a ladder there).
With that "not dig, no ladder usage), you "exploited" the map in a way, i was not thinking about before creating (very interesting).
Because there is only enough material to build enough ladders to reach target, but while not digging and stepping onto it, you created a big material surplus. (Not your problem/fail, great to see human brains in action).
My plan for the map was to lock up floors with plastic tiles (gives some time), always keep material for one storage locker and food storage (place in front so far as possible), dig oxylite and store in lockers.
Fun for us both (win/win situation).
Thank you for playing :)

Archived