Gas destruction (particularly Chlorine)

Has anyone else witnessed chlorine gas getting destroyed in their bases?  I recently thought I was just losing chlorine because I built my storage chamber foolishly and it was drifting out the airlock system, but after watching a wheezewort in an over-pressurized room with hydrogen for a cooling chamber completely obliterate some chlorine I didn't bother to pump out, I'm wondering if this is a thing I'm just unaware of.  I'd expected to eventually have a bit of Chlorine liquid sitting on the floor in there.

So, my chlorine storage chamber seems to simply get overwhelmed by the slime stored in it.  Working on the design problem, but whenever I pump out the O2 (it's being deodorized immediately) I always seem to have a LOT less chlorine each time I do a pressure based O2 clean up. 

Any ideas what I'm seeing here?  I know the wheezewort is still up for discussion on if it destroys gases and which ones, but I thought that was only on save/load.

3 hours ago, WanderingKid said:

Has anyone else witnessed chlorine gas getting destroyed in their bases?  I recently thought I was just losing chlorine because I built my storage chamber foolishly and it was drifting out the airlock system, but after watching a wheezewort in an over-pressurized room with hydrogen for a cooling chamber completely obliterate some chlorine I didn't bother to pump out, I'm wondering if this is a thing I'm just unaware of.  I'd expected to eventually have a bit of Chlorine liquid sitting on the floor in there.

So, my chlorine storage chamber seems to simply get overwhelmed by the slime stored in it.  Working on the design problem, but whenever I pump out the O2 (it's being deodorized immediately) I always seem to have a LOT less chlorine each time I do a pressure based O2 clean up. 

Any ideas what I'm seeing here?  I know the wheezewort is still up for discussion on if it destroys gases and which ones, but I thought that was only on save/load.

Overpressurised vents mixed with wheezeworts in a small room - especially if you're changing states from gas/liquid occasionally = a whole lot of gas getting destroyed.

The vent issue is a new one for me, however wheezeworts deleting gas is a known issue and has been floating around the forums for a while now. Also as @Coolthulhuhas so rightly said - multiple airlocks in a row will also delete gasses, depending on how they open/close.

My current goto solution is to make my liquid CO2/Chlorine in isolated chambers that don't get to merge with the hydrogen/wheezewort chamber, and instead are liqudified through granite wall/wolframite airlocks. 

clip can be seen here of the theory, simply add a pump below the falling liquids to instantly suck them up before they get chance to freeze solid - this setup is handling 1kg/s currently, which is all of the CO2 I can produce :D  : https://clips.twitch.tv/SlickShortHumanJebaited

I suppose some pictures are in order. 

I'd heard about multiple doors in a row doing gas destruction, but that shouldn't be the case here.  I'd pushed the general chlorine content in the room up to over 1kg/square, and now it's down to 60-65g/square.  That's Carbon Dioxide loaded up in the airlock so the chlorine can't just sneak under it.

SSt8Eol.jpg

So far I haven't cooled the chamber(s) enough yet to actually get anything to liquefy.  It'll happen, but it's still in the cooling stage.  I'm using the granite wall technique (Abyssalite otherwise).

jYhlP53.jpg

Archived