1. Descontruction overlay

Everytimes i want descontruction like wire, i always moving my mouse from bottom right to top for click the power grid overlay. It need to improved, so if we select wire from descontruc menu the overlay change to wire without clicking overlay tab on top right screen

2. Remember Priorities 

When making big excavation digging project i always end up using priorities button on the end i finished the queue project, sometimes with so many queue its hard to priorities thing like making wire or machine as fast as possible since everything always set to 5 priorities. With so many stuff on foreground and background im getting trouble etc,; accidentally making storage compactor priorities 9 because i want build the wire/plumbing behind it get 9 priorites, in the end dupe is not building it but was sweeping stuff on the ground for storage compactor and i ended up manually set it to normal priorites so dupe can make the wire/plumbing asap. If we set priorites before building stuff its should remember the priorities , even we open the menu again later after we close it

3. Make scrollable building menu bigger

For some reason i always need scrolling the material type, like making walls using abbysalitte , because they hidden on the right and need scrolling. Same when making certain building, it was hidden beneath the windows bar and end up need scrolling, can we get bigger windows pop out so less time for scrolling. This will improved quility of life since new player having hard time finding the hidden stuff until they scrolling it

17 hours ago, Botaxalim said:

Everytimes i want descontruction like wire, i always moving my mouse from bottom right to top for click the power grid overlay. It need to improved,

Use the function keys to switch between overlays.

2. Remember Priorities 

This. The building category menues should be made big enough so we don't need to scroll them ever.

I know there function key/shortcut , the problem is , it require too many input for simple task, unless u want doing something specific u can change the overlay afterward. Iam sure most ppl will agree for it should change 

- click menu descontruction

- select one categories ,etc pipes

- overlay change to pipes automatically, and deconstruct wht you need

- or want decontruct wire, just select from dwscontruct menu, and no need clicking back on top right/press shortcut again. The overlay will changing depend which categories you want to descontruct

- in some case want descontruct wire but want see another overlay you can do it like now. No need to lock the overlay for desconstruct menu you selected, I just want it simple

On 9/3/2017 at 9:06 AM, Botaxalim said:

For some reason i always need scrolling the material type, like making walls using abbysalitte , because they hidden on the right and need scrolling. Same when making certain building, it was hidden beneath the windows bar and end up need scrolling, can we get bigger windows pop out so less time for scrolling. This will improved quility of life since new player having hard time finding the hidden stuff until they scrolling it

could make expand bigger to the right or bigger to the top, depend on how many stuff available to select/build

bigger box ui.jpg

Archived