[Game Update] - 230365

• Developer

OU-230365

• Autodisinfect can now be disabled in the Germ Overlay
  • Empty pipes should no longer prevent irrigated Hydroponic Farms from allowing growth, as long as the Hydroponic Farms have liquid inside of them
  • Storage Compactors should now save their user set capacity
  • Valves should no longer create disease
  • Dead Dupes with Putrid Odor should no longer cause a crash
  • Mass displacement should no longer sometimes cause disease to multiply
  • Direction control building buttons have new button text/icons

View full update

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Maybe I'll need to turn it off later on in the game but right now leaving it at 10000 has worked just fine for me on a new game. All dupes have spent minimal time disinfecting and they are all still at 100. I'll see how it fares when I start venturing out the starting biome.

I'm noticing a lot of variation in the amount of disease present in slime ( while watching let's plays ). Was disease nerfed from slime in a hotfix patch? does it only trigger from critters? is it a random encounter with slime?

I'm seeing wall to wall slimelung on some of my early maps, and now almost nothing. And then I'll hit a patch of slime here and there and suddenly I've got disease issues.

5 hours ago, The Plum Gate said:

I'm noticing a lot of variation in the amount of disease present in slime ( while watching let's plays ). Was disease nerfed from slime in a hotfix patch? does it only trigger from critters? is it a random encounter with slime?

I'm seeing wall to wall slimelung on some of my early maps, and now almost nothing. And then I'll hit a patch of slime here and there and suddenly I've got disease issues.

Diseases got a nerf recently but the fact that slimelung grows on slime and polluted oxygen and spreads from them didn't change. When you generate a new map, you get some slimelung areas and in there slimelung is usually in high concentrations on slime tiles and in smaller concentrations in the neghboring tiles into which it spreads. 

• Thanks 1