Making Game Harder for Experienced Players

I did the all night server with my brother.  It was torture!  We got everything good, but we didn't get an icebox to hold our meat.  Not only that, but we died, after we left the caves, due to insanity.  Sad thing was, we did EVERYTHING to raise our sanity: top hats and flower umbrella, cooking blue mushrooms, and cooking green mushrooms.  It was torture with the balancing of health and sanity constantly (like no rest).  Though on the bright side, it made playing the normal Don't Starve Together a lot easier.

here's a tip.....you can only get a bird from catcoon so dont go killing them off.  Alternatively if you shut down the server and start it up again birds land(so kinda cheating).  Only other way is to steal 2 eggs from penguls and make a birds of the world.  Also have caves otherwise your only late game gold supply is from the Dragonfly.  6 gold at a time yay.  it was hell when we did pre-caves

Thanks for tips, I had someone join me at day 17, we still aren't ready at all for winter, probably only thermal stones.   I have two days left.

Also better have a lot of material for fires when Deerklops comes.   I guess I can get green mushrooms in the caves and grow mushroom planters above or below ground?    This is like learning part of DST all over again.

Archived