I NEED HELP (why do the ruins hate me, and the pseudoscience machine avoid me?)

My friends and I have been playing for a little less than a year, and we cannot find the pseudoscience machine in DST (on PS4). Anyone have any tips and tricks to help a brother out? We have found the ruins section with the monkeys an what not but still no machine! Is it even in this version of the game?

Thanks!

(reposted because I put it on the wrong board this morning)

56 minutes ago, Nunzio said:

We have found the ruins section with the monkeys an what not but still no machine!

Well you're not going to find it out in the wilds biome. Just keep exploring. I'm sure you'll come across one eventually. There's usually plenty of them.

On 8/1/2017 at 1:40 PM, Nunzio said:

(on PS4)

worrg forum this is PC DST

On 8/1/2017 at 1:40 PM, Nunzio said:

We have found the ruins section with the monkeys an what not but still no machine!

On 8/1/2017 at 2:40 PM, Sinister_Fang said:

Well you're not going to find it out in the wilds biome.

ya your in the worrg area the area you are looking for is more hallway like and no monkeys there should be nightmare lights to so that will help

2 hours ago, cookiepersonofdoom said:

worrg forum this is PC DST

ya your in the worrg area the area you are looking for is more hallway like and no monkeys there should be nightmare lights to so that will help

The PS4 forum is very inactive. I post here inquiring about PS4 too sometimes because of the sheer emptiness of the console forum.

Archived