Why is freshly made water so warm

Why is my water so hot? 

MY CAREFULLY LAID PLANS

i just got my water generation system up and running and dripping the water across my farm of mealwood plants ....

low and behold!!!! its 40 degrees hot water and its stifling my plants? 

fresh water.. WHY ARE YOU SO HOT

why is my water so hot.jpg

1 minute ago, Saturnus said:

Meal wood doesn't need water to grow. They'll grow in water as long as they're not fully submerged but they don't use water at all.

oh lol Here i was thinking i was doing them a favor 

thanks man

is there any way to cool liquids down ? i know there is a gas cooler

i guess a better question is there any practical use of even doing so

I don't think there is a practical reason to cool liquids down yet.

There's plenty of reasons to cool gasses down though. The main one is to keep you meal wood or even bristle blossom air conditioned. The other is apparently to get a liquid distiller to generate clean water from contaminated water but I actually haven't got that working yet, and with 26 tons of sand currently in stock, it'll be a good while until I do need to get that running.

Just now, Saturnus said:

I don't think there is a practical reason to cool liquids down yet.

There's plenty of reasons to cool gasses down though. The main one is to keep you meal wood or even bristle blossom air conditioned. The other is apparently to get a liquid distiller to generate clean water from contaminated water but I actually haven't got that working yet, and with 26 tons of sand currently in stock, it'll be a good while until I do need to get that running.

is there any picture up for me to check this process out? i've read much about it but havent seen any picture of it actually working 

is it a myth or confirmed practical 

Archived