[Exploit] - Dragonfly can be permanently stunned with fire damage while frozen.

XopherPM

Bug Submission:

Category: Exploit
Issue Title: Dragonfly can be permanently stunned with fire damage while frozen.
Issue Description: Any fire damage done to the Dragonfly while she is breaking out of ice will bug her out and permanently freeze/stun her.
One can then proceed to beat her to death with impunity!

Video:

Steps to Reproduce: Freeze the dragonfly with an icestaff.
When she starts to do the shiver/break out animation inflict some fire damage to her.
I've got this to work with a firestaff, and setting something on fire near her.

I discovered this while trying to get her to drop her scales with gunpowder.

*Screen fades to black* ooo Wendy and the dragonfly gonna have some alone time *screen comes back with dragonfly dead* OH GOD THAT'S NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING AT ALL. Anyway that's a really weird bug I "hope it gets fix".

o3o

Dragonfly is so buggy and has so many other logic types of issues that I think devs need to put a very deep thought and rework into her. They went in the right direction by making her a her with lavae and giving her lava pool base in desert and such, but I think that a lot more changes need to be made in terms of programming for her. For one, I can't bare the rainbow of gems and gold she loots when dies. Like, does she store them in her belly or something?

Dragonfly is so buggy and has so many other logic types of issues that I think devs need to put a very deep thought and rework into her. They went in the right direction by making her a her with lavae and giving her lava pool base in desert and such, but I think that a lot more changes need to be made in terms of programming for her. For one, I can't bare the rainbow of gems and gold she loots when dies. Like, does she store them in her belly or something?

She stores them where you dont even want to know.

Archived