This mod adds all programs into the starting options for a run.

Current Version: 1.2

Changelog in second post

This mod will not support Contingency Plan or the new modding API until version 1.3

Known bugs/issues

• Turing program doesn't work : Currently it won't work without Central present, no ETA on fix.
  • It is possible to run out of power or be unable to break fire walls. This is the result of program combinations being taken which disallow those functions, it may be advisable to account for this when choosing your agents.

Download

Steam Workshop

Legacy (Update 11)

serverdefs.lua

Manual Installation Instructions

1. Navigate to your Invisible Inc file folder
  2. Create a backup of scripts.zip
  3. Put the version of the mod into a folder where you will be able to find it later
  4. Open scripts.zip
  5. Navigate into the modules folder
  6. Drop the modded file into the module folder and overwrite the original
  7. Close the folder and run Invisible Inc.

If the steps above were done correctly you should have access to all of the programs in your starting options.

This mod is not compatible (by default) with other mods that replace serverdefs.lua

Manual editing can be done to allow multiple mods to work with one another.

If you have questions, bugs, or something to add regarding the mod feel free to ask.

Changelog

----------------

• Mod released

• Bug preventing players from scrolling past Lockpick 2.0 removed
  • Mini version removed
  • Full version given standard name

• Now supports Update 11
  • Added Steam Workshop support

I ported this Mod to work with the Steam Workshop Modloader. If you haveanything against, just say and I will remove it. Here is the steam page for it: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=492773671 I already mentioned you as the creator, but I can also add you on the hud if you tell me your steam name and add me as a Steam friend. My Name is Human_Kirby.

I ported this Mod to work with the Steam Workshop Modloader. If you haveanything against, just say and I will remove it. Here is the steam page for it: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=492773671 I already mentioned you as the creator, but I can also add you on the hud if you tell me your steam name and add me as a Steam friend. My Name is Human_Kirby.

I have no problems with the mod being ported over. I noticed that a Modloader was being worked on, but didn't realize it was working as of yet. Steam name is the same as it is over here on the forums, I'll likely have sent an invite to make things slightly easier if needed.

Installed the mod. Started new game. Ended up with Seed and Mercenary:/

Am I boring?

Not the least interesting combination I've seen even though they are vanilla starting programs.

There are some interesting runs that you might want to try at some point with some rather unorthodox programs (such as Lightning and Wisp with agents who are able to hack like Archive Prism).

Lightning and Wisp

Just thought about that, sounds interesting. I thought about alternative energy income, like root or emergency reserve, but nothing comes to mind, when I think about root. It just seems not good enough as a main program. You can break 3 ICE with lockpickinstantly, but then you can't do anything for 6 turns. Maybe, as a secondary with Fusion this goes well. Also, charge and overdriwe bug my mind, but the only thing i came up with yet was free lockpick with 1 turn cooldown, that's basically what Seed+Lockpick playthrough looks like, but overdrive also affects all other programms. any thoughts?

Just thought about that, sounds interesting. I thought about alternative energy income, like root or emergency reserve, but nothing comes to mind, when I think about root. It just seems not good enough as a main program. You can break 3 ICE with lockpickinstantly, but then you can't do anything for 6 turns. Maybe, as a secondary with Fusion this goes well. Also, charge and overdriwe bug my mind, but the only thing i came up with yet was free lockpick with 1 turn cooldown, that's basically what Seed+Lockpick playthrough looks like, but overdrive also affects all other programms. any thoughts?

Emergency Reserve with Overdrive is really good power generation. It's 5 power every turn. The only downside is it's difficult/impossible to proc it the more power income you have (server 3's, Prism with parasites etc), and of course the program slots it wastes. I'm using ER in my post-update endless run for now but I'd still want to replace it with Server3's and to free up the program slot late game.

To me, Charge is just a power saver like Seed but often worse because at least Seed doesn't impose a cooldown on everything. Overdrive at least provides utility that you can't achieve otherwise, and that is Hunter spam, and Ping if that's your thing.

Charge is great. Charge+fusion+parasite 2+lockpick 2 might be one of my new favourite builds. You can hack pretty much free, and Fusion benefits from a longer cooldown, so you get even more power that you can use for volt disrupters and other items like that.

Thanks for this, was a ton of fun. Starting fool, brimstone, central was very strong. After picking up parasite on the first level it became my easiest run ever. would def recommend fool, parasite, central. Fool is crazy strong. Starting a charge, fusion, archive prism run now! :D

Archived