Having trouble on deciding to buy the frontier pack, or mega pack

If DST is going to support RoG later, and we need to buy the DLC for it, should I get the mega pack? Or will it not support it, or do not need to buy it if i get the frontier pack? I want answers from the Officials/Admins on this please, as I really want to play with my friends as I have been with the beta, but I want to know if I should just save money by buying the mega pack for future patches to add in RoG, but I dont want to get it if I dont need to if its not going to support it. Thanks.

@Meteo, Unfortunately you can only buy the frontier pack as long as you dont already have dont starve. So you will only ber able to buy it opnce, and give one copy of DST away.

You can buy it more than once. You can only get one copy of DS, but you can buy two keys as many times as you want.

No, you will not need to buy RoG in order to have RoG content in DST.

They recently decided that DST will be a stand alone game. So whatever is in DST, will be in DST regardless of what other products of Don't Starve you own.

I heard that in order to play Wigfrid or Webber you HAD to have RoG

@ItsTheSock, The thing is that one of the DST keys is automaticly for you own account. And you are not eligable for the $5 or $19 price once you own DS and DST.

You can however buy the mega pack wich includes DS, RoG and two keys for DST as a gift.

@xSadoro, That was the thinking before they they decided to make it stand alone. Last I heard though is that all content in DST will be for everyone.

Archived