OMG, PLEASE say its coming to PS4-eventually

My friends and I will be excited if it does, mainly asking because the post made for what platforms it'll be available it says- steam / standalone and others their not so sure about. I know theres a couple hundred thousand, if not more- ps4 owners who would gladly pay 9.99, 14.99 or whatever they may charge. If anyone at Klei is reading this, please make Dont Starve Together a reality for PS4! 

It will be eventually once Klei figures out if it's possible or not.

That's an odd statement. If "it will be [coming] eventually" then logic dictates it is possible, and so there's nothing to figure out :razz:.

But anyway, I think it will come to PS4, but there's no official statement on the matter as of yet.

That's an odd statement. If "it will be [coming] eventually" then logic dictates it is possible, and so there's nothing to figure out :razz:.

But anyway, I think it will come to PS4, but there's no official statement on the matter as of yet.

Heh, I just mainly went off of what was said here.

I thought the same thing like, okay it will eventually. Cool. If its possible or not. Wait, what? Lol

We would definitely like to bring it to PS4, but there are a lot of considerations that need to be made to bring it to PS4. So, we are not able to say whether it will, or will not happen yet. 

We would definitely like to bring it to PS4, but there are a lot of considerations that need to be made to bring it to PS4. So, we are not able to say whether it will, or will not happen yet.

Just out of curiosity, the difficulties are related to Sony approval or something along those lines, right? Because, with the PS4 OS being a derivative of FreeBSD, I presume it adopts the Berkeley socket model, and so the networking engine-level code should be exactly the same as the one for Linux and Mac.

lol wishful thinking! Sony needs to see that it creates those promised top games before it can continue with other wishes... honestly i dont really understand how SO many people bought the PS4 and XBOX One without there being any GOOD games available!!!! Sick!

Sure it would be cool if the game was made available, but I think they have other problems! ;) and at the price your suggestions - major cool! One paysafecard and its mine all mine!!! :D

Archived