Silma    0

HitD Crashes on start up. It doesn't load at all. In the Mods section of Dont Starve It says "Crashed on last start, automatically disabled"

log.txt

Rincevvind    60

HitD Crashes on start up. It doesn't load at all. In the Mods section of Dont Starve It says "Crashed on last start, automatically disabled"

>api_version for HeroInTheDark is in the future, please set to the current version. (api_version is version 6, game is version 5.)

outdated game client

kraken121    392
On 1/7/2016 at 0:09 PM, Vllysergin said:

Can;t run mod... it's installed but does not run

You'll need to post your log file

kraken121    392
On 6/26/2017 at 5:24 AM, Kirimoonwolf said:

Going into the Orc Mines often causes my game to crash. Destroying firehound mounds recently caused my game to crash.

crashedfirehound.png

this has been base game bug for years

tmleach    0
On 12/13/2017 at 12:43 PM, ridak53 said:

bot health does not appear. Is not it compatible with shipwrecked?

I also have this problem. On the raft there is no health indicator, and on the cargo boat the inventory slots are partially covered. Ill try to get a screen shot of the cargo boat but here is the raft:

no boat info.png

tmleach    0

Found another Shipwrecked issue, digging the magma pile gave no drops. Not adding a screen shot for this since there isn't really anything to see, just a lack of a magma pile or any drops. 

tmleach    0
Posted (edited)
On 2/28/2018 at 4:51 AM, tmleach said:

Found another Shipwrecked issue, digging the magma pile gave no drops. Not adding a screen shot for this since there isn't really anything to see, just a lack of a magma pile or any drops. 

Update: it seems you do get some loot drops at the end only if the magma pile explodes. You dont get the loot from other dig phases though. I for the life of me can not figure out why this is happening and I have gone through the code both for the mod and the Ship Wrecked DLC. Is this mod still being worked on and is this something that will be getting fixed? I really like this mod for regular Dont Starve and Reign of Giants so I would really like to play it for Ship Wrecked. It seems like every time I try I run into a new issue and I don't know how to fix this one.

On 2/28/2018 at 3:35 AM, tmleach said:

I also have this problem. On the raft there is no health indicator, and on the cargo boat the inventory slots are partially covered. Ill try to get a screen shot of the cargo boat but here is the raft:

no boat info.png

This can be fixed by adding the following lines of code to the fa_inventorybar_override.lua I added it at line 141:

--shipwrecked boat widget

if self.boatwidget then
        self.boatwidget:SetPosition(Vector3(total_e,y+85, 0))
    end

image.png.9cb10b3514388728c876477d548678fc.png

image.thumb.png.62a60171839d42a73328901f09f55554.png

I dont know if this fix will cause run time issues for non-ship wreck compatible saves.

Another minor issue which I may or may not fix is that the Thatch Pack equips to the armor slot instead of the bag slot allowing you to equip 2 bags. Not really a major issue though since its only 4 inventory spaces. It actually shows in the original picture I posted.

Edited by tmleach