Need help... Lights problem

Hem27

First, sorry for my english. xD

I need help to identify what is the problem with my game (though i think is more like my graphic driver -PC) or so but idk... i always play Dont Starve with no problem for almost 9 months ago but this is happening to me since a week ago.

It happens at dusk or night. Or well... at least then is when it becomes really annoying to see.

My PC:

CPU: Intel ® i7-2600 CPU @ 3.4GHz

GPU: GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Driver 332.21)

RAM: 16 GB

Windows 7 Ultimate

And my game graphic settings are the highest for the best quality.

Some one have a clue for me?

Update: I install a new driver for my GPU. This was happening always (at dusk or night) with the old driver but now is happening just eventually (for a moment i think it was solved but when a isaw the minimap or the options and then continue the game it is happening again. The i set a campfire and its solved. Go to options then resume the game and the problem comes back)

post-214647-0-71264900-1393153583_thumb.

post-214647-0-06092600-1393153613_thumb.

need few more information about, the other games works fine? windows' desktop ? You have a issue with monitor or even monitor cable maybe? 

You can try different setting for testing your gpu in the game for being sure

Update: I install a new driver for my GPU. This was happening always (at dusk or night) with the old driver but now is happening just eventually (for a moment i think it was solved but when a isaw the minimap or the options and then continue the game it is happening again. The i set a campfire and its solved. Go to options then resume the game and the problem comes back)

Other games are working fine (eg. Tomb Raider, DOTA, LoL, Starbound, TeamFortress, etc)

My desktop is fine... I think.

I dont have any other issue with my monitor...

Thank you so much for your answer.

post-214647-0-72170600-1393173041_thumb.

It looks like you're getting red outlines in your game. Certain NVIDIA cards experience this issue because of a default setting on the card; but you can tweak that setting manually.

On your desktop, go to your NVIDIA Control Panel and try setting your Anisotropic Filtering to Off, 2x, 4x or 8x and see if that fixes the issue for you.

It looks like you're getting red outlines in your game. Certain NVIDIA cards experience this issue because of a default setting on the card; but you can tweak that setting manually.

On your desktop, go to your NVIDIA Control Panel and try setting your Anisotropic Filtering to Off, 2x, 4x or 8x and see if that fixes the issue for you.

Its works!!!!!!

Thank you so much for your answer i set the Anisotropic Filter to Off and that fix my game... Do you know if this would affect any other game or feature in the future?

I'm so glad... and waiting for the DLC now (I was losing my hope, you know xD) 

Archived