The game crashes a lot after update

Marco BR
  • Fixed

After today's update, the game is crashing all the time, we haven't played a day without the blue screen and bug CE34878-0, my friends are having the same problem.

Steps to Reproduce
Open the game, and wait crash

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Apparently, It crashes upon the game save for a new day only? I'll stop playing for now because it's really annoying to do everything again when the game crash and you start from a day before! hopefully the update will be up for tomorrow.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Technically it's a memory leak, so it crashes after you do enough stuff. Saving uses a big chunk of memory so it often runs out at that point.Fix for this and roll-up to the rest of the PC fixes will be coming this afternoon.

• Thanks 3

Share this comment

It personnaly crashes on my side when ever! So far from what i have gathered, you can be in a tent, walking down a road to go to your base, chasing a ginger pig, in the middle of a Toadstool fight.... and the game will just crash on you for no apparent reason. It happens quite regularly too (1 crash every 2-3 days)

It's really unfortunate at the moment because me and my girlfriend are trying to do some intensive boss rush... it just feel like we are taking a step forward and two steps back every time that we attempt to do something :(

I hope that it get resolve soon 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

I can hardly make it a day without it crashing and it doesn’t matter what time of the day it is either. I’ve had it crash at the start of the day, middle of the day, and at the very last second of the night (losing 100% of what I did throughout the whole day). 

I’ve been trying to disconnect often just to save my progress. I disconnect at the middle of each day and also after any major event I do. Even then I’ve had it crash while trying to disconnect/save so, I don’t know. 

Loving this event and I know it’s limited time so I’m hoping this gets resolved soon as well 

• Like 2

Share this comment

Just now, reichull said:

I can hardly make it a day without it crashing and it doesn’t matter what time of the day it is either. I’ve had it crash at the start of the day, middle of the day, and at the very last second of the night (losing 100% of what I did throughout the whole day). 

I’ve been trying to disconnect often just to save my progress. I disconnect at the middle of each day and also after any major event I do. Even then I’ve had it crash while trying to disconnect/save so, I don’t know. 

Loving this event and I know it’s limited time so I’m hoping this gets resolved soon as well 

It's exactly like this

• Thanks 2

Share this comment