Game crashes in sandstorms

rascalboy
  • Fixed

CE-108255-1  

PS5 

Steps to Reproduce

crashes in sandstorms When will it be fixed?

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Hi there..

This will be fixed in the next update.

3 hours ago, CharlesB said:

The patches are going into testing soon so hopefully they will be released in the next day or two.

Share this comment

10 hours ago, The Automaton said:

Yeah I also want to know when is the hotfix going to drop...

Probably today. Just a guess though. 

Share this comment

2 hours ago, ViCiOuS-V. said:

Probably today. Just a guess though. 

I hope so, I want to start playing and getting gifts for the rook skin of WX-78 that I have been trying to get for years.

Share this comment

4 hours ago, The Automaton said:

I hope so, I want to start playing and getting gifts for the rook skin of WX-78 that I have been trying to get for years.

While completely unrelated to the sandstorm crash, (which is getting fixed soon) if you want that particular skin so badly: Why not just unravel the one you got from the Halloween chest and weave it? It will cost the same amount in spools to weave as you got back from unraveling the one you didn’t want.

Share this comment

46 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

While completely unrelated to the sandstorm crash, (which is getting fixed soon) if you want that particular skin so badly: Why not just unravel the one you got from the Halloween chest and weave it? It will cost the same amount in spools to weave as you got back from unraveling the one you didn’t want.

Yeah, but the one I weave is not going to be heirloom, I am hunting that heirloom skin for almost 3 years I think. But I will never give up, that's why I want to know the date of the hotfix, so I can calculate how may presents I can get, and how many hours I will have to play. I hope the hotfix is releasing today, because the developer said it was going to release early week (which I suppose it has to be today, because Wednesday would be a little late for me).

Share this comment

Just now, The Automaton said:

Yeah, but the one I weave is not going to be heirloom, I am hunting that heirloom skin for almost 3 years I think. But I will never give up, that's why I want to know the date of the hotfix, so I can calculate how may presents I can get, and how many hours I will have to play. I hope the hotfix is releasing today, because the developer said it was going to release early week (which I suppose it has to be today, because Wednesday would be a little late for me).

Until the fix, you can just “disable” summer until the patch to play and earn drops.. I think. The crash is tied very specifically to entering the sandstorm in Summer, but without Summer there’s no Sandstrom.. hopefully this allows you to play until we get a real fix :) good luck!

Share this comment

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

Until the fix, you can just “disable” summer until the patch to play and earn drops.. I think. The crash is tied very specifically to entering the sandstorm in Summer, but without Summer there’s no Sandstrom.. hopefully this allows you to play until we get a real fix :) good luck!

Thanks for the advice, but I really want to play in my world "fair game" if you know what I mean. I am trying to make it rain and making a lot of different combinations, until the hotfix releases obviously. Again thank you very much.

• Like 1

Share this comment