[Thermal Update] Incorrect "Unrefrigerated Food" Message

Wood Man
  • Pending

So for some reason, whenever I moved my food from my ration box to my refrigerator, the warning "Unrefrigerated Food" has continued to persist, even though the only place to store food is in my 1 powered fridge. Whenever I click on the message, it just moves the screen so the dupe printer is in the center. I thought that this might have to do with the fact that I had food laying on the ground by my mushers, but even when they are completely barren the message stays. This message even persists when I close and reopen the game.

bug.png

Steps to Reproduce
1. Put food in a ration box 2. Build a powered fridge 3. Destroy the ration box with food in it

User Feedback

36 minutes ago, AlexRou said:

Did you check the temps on the fridge and food?

if after all the adjustments they added to food for spoilage if the POWERED FRIDGE cant maintain its temperature with power then they screwed it up . what would the reason for a powered fridge be then just for decoration ? the ration box holds more.

Edited by heckubis

Share this comment

The location of the notification isn't being set so it zooms to the center of the map which just happens to be the printer.

Share this comment

18 hours ago, AlexRou said:

Did you check the temps on the fridge and food?

No, but the message stays there even when I have 0kg of food. Its like its stuck there

Share this comment

7 minutes ago, Wood Man said:

No, but the message stays there even when I have 0kg of food. Its like its stuck there

Which means a meal lice plopped to the ground somewhere you can't path to.

Share this comment

I can confirm this bug. Food rotting inside a ration box will cause an empty "unrefigerated food" message stuck there until you put food in the chest again.

Though i couldnt reproduce the message staying there after reload.

Share this comment