Printing pod makes flopping pacu

psusi
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Linux Pending

Sometimes the printing pod offers to give you 8 pacu.  They drop to the floor and flop around and you can't transport them to water ( maybe if you have plastic do fish traps work outside of water? ).  Please change this to eggs instead of live pacu so you can at least pick them up and drop them off in water to hatch and live.

Steps to Reproduce

User Feedback

Yes its meant to build fish traps. Its the only way. 

Another use is for instant grill-supply of fish by slaughtering them right out of the printer.

• Like 1

Share this comment

I build my bases with a pool of water below the printer so the pacu flop into that. I can then move them whenever.

But I like the suggestion to print them differently. Simply printing them already caught in a trap would be nice.

Share this comment

6 hours ago, yoakenashi said:

I build my bases with a pool of water below the printer so the pacu flop into that.

I do the same. Very convenient, actually. Also, this is not a bug. It should be in the feature request sub-forum.

Edited by Gurgel

Share this comment

They will flop to the nearest water, too. So you don't have to have water right under the printing pod, you can have a pool somewhere to the side as long as they can reach it.

Share this comment