Metal refinery creates unsweepable bottles.

The_Yok
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Metal refinery is creating tons of untargetable unsweepable polluted water. It does emit PO.

Here are the screenshots.

A371DE38A090E635B6A544D8D96892B91DD66729

877F19BCB23CAA61D399A7C719357E82F061E548

Steps to Reproduce
Refer to screen shots.

User Feedback

These bottles likely will not appear after first loading the save, they didn't for my game. But the duplicants will quickly vacuum up nothing, and then bottles will appear. I have seen these so often, I actually thought they were just part of the Metal Refinery graphic. This icon can also change from polluted water to regular water. These bottles appear after the Metal Refinery is operated, why wouldn't this system be closed with the water inlet and outlet connections?

Share this comment

I get these a lot too.  Had no one reported it previously?  It's been happening since at least the Tubular update.  The bottles aren't necessarily always polluted water, it just seems to spit out half of it's coolant (whatever it is) to the pipe, and half to a bottle.  There's been a few discussions about this on the forums, including these 2:

Edit: Despite being untargetable and unsweepable, if you have an appropriate bottle emptier a dupe will eventually come pick it up.

Edited by saltyteabag

Share this comment