Glitched tile?

Michi01
  • Pending

Not sure what's with this tile, it says it's just oxygen but it has a digging option but nothing happens when it's fully dug the duplicant keeps trying to dig it.
20170215205144_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Not sure how this happened.

User Feedback

try to dig up a large amount of stuff....... it doesn't work if you do small sections. In my newest world, i'm still having the problem.

Will tell you more when i have some time to sit down and try a new world after updating.

Share this comment

This has been the most annoying bug for me since you cant get rid of the tile and you can't build anything on it (like its still physically there). Once the progress bar hits the end it will stay there infinitely. Sometimes the tiles texture will stay other times it will disappear. 

As stated already reloading a save seems to fix it.

Share this comment

This bug still happening to ONI v291640

It usually occurs when digging 4 vertical tiles in a row as in 4x10.

This bug left a crack on open air tile.

Edited by Calvin Valerian

Share this comment

@Calvin Valerian, I personally can't reproduce this in the lastest build and I've been trying to dig out 4x10s all over like you said. If you are able to capture this issue to occur, do post that since it's rather difficult to recreate.

Also, I;m sure the devs can figure out the best way to resolve the issue if they can properly recreate it on their end. 

Share this comment

Sorry @Zillvr I misinterpret @Michi01's screenshot. I thought I was seeing a bug which left dug tile a cracked texture which had happened to me before. But I forgot at which build version did it occurred. My apologize.

20170215205144_1.thumb.jpg.b3d3a811ffb3c

Share this comment