Ghosts of Gravitas not completing?

Troxism
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I can't seem to get the Ghosts of Gravitas achievement to trigger, no matter how many times I inspect the objects in the Gravitas Facility. Haven't been able to get it in other saves either, but save file attached anyways in case it is something specific to it.

The Dupocalypse.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Inspecting ruins objects in the Gravitas Facility on the surface doesn't award the achievement, even after reloading, even trying again after reloading.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I can't seem to get the Ghosts of Gravitas achievement to trigger, no matter how many times I inspect the objects in the Gravitas Facility.

Just after reading your bug report I saw, that I am missing the achievment asell.

=> I checked the whole gravitas again without completing it.

[After some trial and error: the achievement triggered when I submitted a biosample at a security door somewhere outside the gravitas.]

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Seems like opening a security door works, thanks. In that case the description for the achievement needs to be clearer, because it implies inspecting a building, which I didn't even need to do.

• Like 1

Share this comment

I've opened security doors and inspected buildings in two saves now, and neither triggered it. Hoping something will in the current save, but who knows.

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

Thanks for the report. There was a bug in how the achievement was checked. I posted details below if you would like to achieve it consistently until the fix goes out in future.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

@klei.ruby Will the future fix include unlocking the achievement for fully explored maps? I'm pretty sure I had a couple bio scanner unexplored rooms to begin with, with brain thingamajiggers in them, but they're all explored now. It'd be nice to actually be able to get 100% on that map.

Share this comment