Farm Station not working

NanoD
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Farm Station farmer only use it once on one plant after it is built.

Steps to Reproduce
Build Farm Station
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

User Feedback

I can confirm this still happens in build 253063. The farm station just kind of stops assigning new jobs so the farmer never attempts to use it after the first round or 2. Saving and quitting to main menu restores proper functionality at least temporarily. The farmer will immediately be assigned a farm station job.

Share this comment

Same here on the latest Linux build, except the Farm Station never works for me.  I progress a duplicant to Farmer status and assign him to the Farm Station (inside a greenhouse room), but it still says 'Requires Job Assignment' with no further info. 

I had a hunch that the station might actually be limited to Season Farmer status by mistake, so I progressed my duplicant all the way through Seasoned Farmer.  Still, no job ever gets assigned.

Share this comment

I've had this problem too.  I have two farms and between them, only one plant is buffed.  Also, the tooltip is messed up.  It says it only gives a 1% to growth speed when it appears to be a 100% to growth speed.

Share this comment

Yes, This is still a problem in version 253600. I have idle farmers and no buffs to be seen. Reloading the game from the main menu still temporarily fixes the problem.

Edit: It no longer seems to happen after the first yield or 2 but seemingly at random or perhaps triggered by the player. I even played one round for a couple dozen cycles and it didn't happen at all. Where another time it happened after only a couple cycles. On the same version mentioned above 253600. I'll edit or post below if I find more concrete reproducibility.

I have managed to produce the bug again in version 253949. No farmers dare go near the farm station. It did take me at least 20 cycles before I noticed the bug happening again. So it is a lot harder to reproduce than the original bug report.

254091 same deal as 253949, Happened after around 14 cycles this time. Its hard to notice the exact time they stop working.

Seems to be working now.

Edited by zzKratoszz
Edit

Share this comment