Custom door permissions not working anymore

habuky
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

In the current QoL-update the Custom door permissions are not working anymore.

As visible the 3 dupes are not passing through the door, even if individually they have custom permission to do so. It is the same for every type of door, even if rebuild with/without sandbox mode. Restarting the game does not help.

Additionally, dupes are not able anymore to climb over closed doors.  (The upper door in the picture is open to all dupes)  

doors.thumb.png.afd7d29766cdf771169da3226129ada5.png

Save file attached.

doors.sav

Steps to Reproduce
build any door and set custom rights
  • Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I'm seeing something similar. In my case I have doors specifically denied to a dupe, yet the dupe still paths through the doors.

Share this comment

Maybe they are just idling, no?

Have you tried looking at dupe's navigation paths? Does it show a line through that door?

Share this comment

i am confirming the custom access is broken.   i have certain dupes with access only to leave an area (noobs who don't belong in atmo suits) and they happily run past the door.  (i manually told turner to run past the door.  in the past it would highlight the moveto target red.) and he went right through...

adsad.png

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

Just pushed out a hotfix with a resolution for this. Thanks so much for the report and details!

• Thanks 3

Share this comment