Frame rate on ps4 severe

Natestarve77
  • Version: Console Known Issue

Seems when I play on ps4 the longer I play without saving and quitting to main menu the worse the lag/frame rate gets and gets really choppy when in s boat cruising

Steps to Reproduce
On console just play on a large map for a little while and it will eventually start to bog down , especially when going fast

User Feedback

Welcome to the club. I assume they're currently working on the issue, right Klei?

Edited by MarcCAT
Grammar

Share this comment

How has this not been confirmed yet? The expansion  is UNPLAYABLE on ps4 after 5 minutes and it Seems to be a universal problem  even on pc.

Does klei even check these forums? Its been a month and after extensive searching i can't even find a single instance of klei acknowledging the problem. This company is a joke and  seems to be only after our wallet after all. I'm going to get the refund i am deserving of as the US law states. Not because $5.00 is alot to me but because Klei is demonstrating a ****TY business model, and needs to be held accountable by us. The consumers. Delete this post, ban me idc. You messed up big time Klei, this is not how you treat the people who pay your bills.

Share this comment

4 hours ago, OttoVonChesterfield said:

How has this not been confirmed yet? The expansion  is UNPLAYABLE on ps4 after 5 minutes and it Seems to be a universal problem  even on pc.

Does klei even check these forums? Its been a month and after extensive searching i can't even find a single instance of klei acknowledging the problem. This company is a joke and  seems to be only after our wallet after all. I'm going to get the refund i am deserving of as the US law states. Not because $5.00 is alot to me but because Klei is demonstrating a ****TY business model, and needs to be held accountable by us. The consumers. Delete this post, ban me idc. You messed up big time Klei, this is not how you treat the people who pay your bills.

Hi there, well, after insisting a little, Klei just confimed via Twitter that they are fixing this in the near future. A new patch, I guess. How near is that future? We'll see, but I assume that they don't want to promote the new megapack with SW in its current poor state, so common sense tells me that it should happen before mid September. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

If anyone notices lag on the PC version, please follow the steps in this post to help us track down the issue. These issues are usually common across platforms so if we can track it down on PC it will benefit other platforms as well.

Share this comment

Wanted to throw in some information that might be relevant with this bug:

I just started a new SW game and found the slot machine on day 16. By day 22, I had gambled ~20 times, and noticed the game was considerably slower, especially on boat. Saving, closing the game, and reloading seems to have fixed it. This didn't happen in my other game until ~day 110 (which was shortly after I started using the slot machine in that world), though then it got severe enough that the game was unplayable. Perhaps there is a correlation?

• Like 1

Share this comment