Blue sow spawned in wall

K1R1T021
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

The blue sow spawned in the wall and is unable to be mined

bug.PNG

bug2.PNG

Steps to Reproduce

User Feedback

Could you go to Main Menu>Options>Report Bug, mention the saveslot and the issue and submit it? It'll allow us to take a look at the save, as we indeed assumed this to be fixed. Ideally save in the spot where it is visible.

Share this comment

3 hours ago, bizziboi said:

Could you go to Main Menu>Options>Report Bug, mention the saveslot and the issue and submit it? It'll allow us to take a look at the save, as we indeed assumed this to be fixed. Ideally save in the spot where it is visible.

I just submitted a bug for the same issue but it's the jeweled Truffle that stuck the exact same way.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

@bizziboi not sure if this helps but I suddenly found my jeweled truffle outside of the wall upon reentering that ruins. Was able to get it like normal. I did relog since reporting that bug but I figured this new information may help. If not sorry for pestering you.

Share this comment

Interesting. The bugfix for this was two-pronged. One side was fixing the new ones that spawned outside the room, the other was fixing up a savegame where this had happened in the past. Seems the first half may not work as intended.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment