Unlocking all character's craft through celestial portal

tammyshe
  • Fixed

I know this was previously reported and was deemed closed for being a non-issue and only working on client-hosted worlds; however, I did test it and it also works in dedicated servers. The mod that was reported lets you visualize the crafting tab but it won't work unless you switch characters via celestial portal and craft the items exclusive to that character, after switching to another you can craft those items again without being the required character. Without the mod, it can also be achieved via console.  

Spoiler

20200825212444_12.thumb.jpg.b30158590ff660de303dc814ec7540ce.jpg

Here you can see I don't have any admin privileges, the server is a non-client dedicated one. 

Spoiler

20200825213452_1.thumb.jpg.b99853c381f961b676d27a9e53564c8c.jpg

and there's me, a wendy who changed to wigfrid for 10 sec and became wendy again, crafting battle helms.

It would be nice if you could take a look into this issue before it becomes more popular, as it not only makes the game unbalanced but it affects other players enjoyment of the game who are playing in the same server of players abusing these exploits and do not want to partake in it.

The mentioned thread about the mod: 

Steps to Reproduce

1. If you are not console savvy like me, subscribe to the previously reported mod. 

2. Join a world that has the celestial portal upgraded, grab moon rock and purple gem to make yourself some idols.

2. Switch to any character you desire the crafting items and craft it once (wormwood for living logs, winona for catapults and generators, wig for armour gear, willow for bernies, whoever you want)

3. Be any character, for instance a wolfgang, with unlimited access to living logs, battle helms, catapults, and so on :) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Big Ups 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Thank you for proving this for me. Because I’m currently busy, I can’t test it myself and upload the demo. have a nice  day my friend!

• Like 3

Share this comment