Pig got stun lock like spider now.

Tranoze
  • Pending

User Feedback

27 minutes ago, gaymime said:

pig has been stunlockable for a long time

Stunable, not stunlockable. You can stun them, but they can get out and attack back at you, but now, you can put them in coma just like spider.
Example this is an old video of pig soloing:

Here how pig soloing work now

Edited by Tranoze

Share this comment

this issue exist for a long time. it needs ur first attack to pig at a "right moment".

especially, crazy pig could get out from the lock with his crying. then u need next "right moment first attack" to rekeep its' lock status.

Share this comment

3 minutes ago, Steorra said:

this issue exist for a long time. it needs ur first attack to pig at a "right moment".

especially, crazy pig could get out from the lock with his crying. then u need next "right moment first attack" to rekeep its' lock status.

I tested with 40 pigs and all of them get stunlock. There are no such thing as "right moment" anymore.
I even try join some public server to test, the same result.

Edited by Tranoze

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, Tranoze said:

I tested with 40 pigs and all of them get stunlock. There are no such thing as "right moment" anymore.

image.thumb.png.ac24923b0366de0686695b09b5bffe86.png

image.thumb.png.1c6506fca41c6a8b3447b6776b1db948.pngI go test as well. it maybe just because lag. you attack pig in single server, but I attack him with some lag. that's the difference between us.  ofc, if u close the lag-compensate (not sure is this called as this way or not) this stun could be more easy, maybe.

Share this comment

3 minutes ago, Steorra said:

I go test as well. it maybe just because lag. you attack pig in single server, but I attack him with some lag. that's the difference between us.  ofc, if u close the lag-compensate (not sure is this called as this way or not) this stun could be more easy, maybe.

Yes try turn off lag com and attack them. But anyway, the ability to kill pig just like spider is way to overpowered. Check my second video, i literally stun lock him for 20 secs.
Also few patches ago, stun lock pig cant be done like this.

Edited by Tranoze

Share this comment

It's kind of random, I think it depends on like the server tick rate or something like that? Sometimes you can stunlock them forever, sometimes you can't. It's inconsistent.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this comment