Kluas' sack loots can not change through rollback

NOOOBU
  • Closed

As a single player, I often use the ROLLBACK to change the loots what I want from the Kluas' sack, and there are many of players do the same job just like me.  But this manner do not be active after the new update, and I did not find any update explain from the log. I wonder what happened.

Steps to Reproduce

1. find the sack.

2. defeat the Klaus and get the real key.

3. save the game.

4. open the sack and check the loots.

5. roll back and open the back again, check the loots.

6. repeat the steps above several times.

you will find the result are all the same.

• Haha 1
  • GL Happy 1

User Feedback

31 minutes ago, zarklord_klei said:

Working as intended.

Changed Status to Closed

Sorry to bother you sir, I woner which update concluded this one? I can not find any log mentioned about sack's rollback. Thank you.

52 minutes ago, Tranoze said:

If they really do this, i think intended to do this, not a bug.

But I see nothing mentioned it in the update log.

• Potato Cup 1

Share this comment

26 minutes ago, NOOOBU said:

Sorry to bother you sir, I woner which update concluded this one? I can not find any log mentioned about sack's rollback. Thank you.

I dont even know how klei update work right now, like half of the update not even included in the log.
Which is why each new update come up with 4~5 bug fix right next to it, even klei dont know what they updated.

In my theory, klaus sack changed in world gen change, basically when they update the new world gen, klaus sack loots was included in that.
but that just theory.

Edited by Tranoze

Share this comment

@NOOOBU Sometimes things just aren't listed in the patches note, intended or not.

You gotta use a program like WinMerge and compare files every update for every single nitty gritty detail.

Edited by lakhnish

Share this comment

6 minutes ago, lakhnish said:

@NOOOBU Sometimes things just aren't listed in the patches note, intended or not.

You gotta use a program like WinMerge and compare files every update for every single nitty gritty detail.

OK thank you, got it.

14 minutes ago, Tranoze said:

I dont even know how klei update work right now, like half of the update not even included in the log.
Which is why each new update come up with 4~5 bug fix right next to it, even klei dont know what they updated.

In my theory, klaus sack changed in world gen change, basically when they update the new world gen, klaus sack loots was included in that.
but that just theory.

Well that makes sense,thank you.

Share this comment

53 minutes ago, NOOOBU said:

This was done in the wes update, as for it not being in the patch notes, there are various reasons we do or don't include specific changes in the patch notes, I decided against mentioning it, as for the average player nothing changed, so it sould have just caused confusion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • GL Happy 1

Share this comment

1 minute ago, Pikapikap said:

@NOOOBU  

8ef718ed7c0bcb8d796b5fd7dce29a61433af1c84294fbe294b0da63646e42b8.gif

WHO R U buddy

8 minutes ago, zarklord_klei said:

这是在wes更新中完成的,因为它没有包含在补丁说明中,出于各种原因,我们在补丁说明中包含或不包含特定更改,因此我决定不提它,因为对于普通玩家而言,没有任何变化,所以它只是造成了混乱。

OK I got it thank you very much, thanks for your hard working. Have a nice day sir!

Share this comment

12 minutes ago, NOOOBU said:

WHO R U buddy

Knock Knock  Who is there?oh~ it's Cute nobu;)

Edited by Pikapikap

Share this comment

On 4/3/2021 at 7:17 AM, zarklord_klei said:

This was done in the wes update, as for it not being in the patch notes, there are various reasons we do or don't include specific changes in the patch notes, I decided against mentioning it, as for the average player nothing changed, so it sould have just caused confusion.

Thanks for doing this. Although making this change would have negative impact on someone like me who only plays on local ( no more extra shootious per year ), but it will stop people on public servers from ruining everyone else's fun by rolling back the server nonstop. 

I hope you add more feature like this and the spawn protection, something to address griefing the camps ( maybe remove light option from structures? ). The level of toxicity and negative behaviour on public servers are insane, especially klei servers that have no admin.

Share this comment