dedi server crashes [New Reign]

artemiyME
  • Pending

server crashes with some stuff in logs refering to "Stale Component Reference: GUID 120904, scripts/entityscript.lua:335" apparently once someone tries to go from/to caves.

See logs attached around 10:50(main)-10:56(caves)

Steps to Reproduce
enter caves
  • Like 7

User Feedback

servers are continuing to crash with same error. Can anyone do something?

[01:37:51]: Stale Component Reference: GUID 131572, scripts/entityscript.lua:335
[01:37:51]: Stale Component Reference: GUID 131572, scripts/entityscript.lua:341

• Like 5

Share this comment

@artemiyME unfortunately there is not enough information in the logs to determine the cause of your crashes.

We've just pushed out a hotfix that addresses several crash issues though.  Please let us know if this continues to happen for you.

• Like 1

Share this comment

The crashes continue on public on endless, what do you want me to do? Please save meeeeeeee!

I will do anything to get to bottom of this. Can you give me any idea how to reproduce or what possible we can do on server to reproduce this crash? Any tips and pointers pleaaaaase......

[16:06:14]: Stale Component Reference: GUID 368055, scripts/entityscript.lua:335

[16:06:14]: Stale Component Reference: GUID 368055, scripts/entityscript.lua:341

• Like 2

Share this comment

cryssToday at 7:34 AM:

it's always just those two strings

[00:34:59]: Stale Component Reference: GUID 112877, scripts/entityscript.lua:335

[00:34:59]: Stale Component Reference: GUID 112877, scripts/entityscript.lua:341

this is all the logs tell me about the crash

Share this comment

The source must be from people joining the server. Me and Myou just experienced this, on seperate servers. Someone joined the server and the server crashed a moment later.

Share this comment

must be related to some item on his screen or in his inventory, who is it can we get him to give us their location and his inventory?

Share this comment

9 minutes ago, artemiyME said:

must be related to some item on his screen or in his inventory, who is it can we get him to give us their location and his inventory?

my post is from cryys logs 

Share this comment

Sever crashed 5 times a day. 

The latest crash happened after the latest hot fix.

Please fix asap. We need more DST.

MORE DST PLEASE.

Share this comment