Backpack/KrampusSack/Chester HUGE BUG.

BeeClops
  • Pending

I'm sorry i have to post this again but this bug is absolutely infuriating. 

Every time you drop your sack/backpack/chester and you go few screens away/caves, there is a good chance all your items in said backpack/sack/chester will not show any durability, and all your bundles/gifts wraps will disappear. They will still be there, but you won't know that unless you've experienced this bug a bunch of times. When this happens, you can't use any of tools/weapons/armor/bundles stored inside until you drop them all on the ground and pick them back up again. This takes quite some time even when you know exactly what happened and how to go around it.

Are you aware of this and why it's happening? It seems the longer the world the bigger the chance, and it's incredibly annoying. I play on ps4.

Steps to Reproduce

Every time you drop your sack/backpack/chester and you go few screens away/caves, there is a good chance all your items in said backpack/sack/chester will not show any durability, and all your bundles/gifts wraps will disappear. They will still be there but invisible.

User Feedback

Do you use any mods? Client or server. I've experienced a bug where sometimes the items in Chester will lose their durability and spoilage, but they never go invisible and all I have to do to make them normal is just click each one. I've never experienced something this bad.

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Sunset Skye said:

Do you use any mods? Client or server. I've experienced a bug where sometimes the items in Chester will lose their durability and spoilage, but they never go invisible and all I have to do to make them normal is just click each one. I've never experienced something this bad.

ps4 cannot use mods, though for sure i've only had this experience playing with tropical experience so i get the sentiment

• Like 2

Share this comment

yes, no mods, i play on console.

2 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

It's the same bug I think, I've read about it on reddit too. Try leaving bundled wraps or gifts in chester, those are the things that disappear.

Edited by BeeClops

Share this comment

I've had similar issues with this in the past, on my PC no less, so I can confirm this is an issue on any platform as well.

Sidenote, I have been able to "fix" this bug by clicking any of the bugged items a few times, which allows me to fix them without dropping and picking them back up. I haven't experienced this much on PS4, but is it possible to repeatedly grab and ungrab an item in a slot to help restore it? That might help the issue without forcing you to drop everything.

Share this comment