Can't get "Dash Their Hopes" Achievement in The Forge

Viktor234
  • Fixed

I was playing as Willow and tried to do the Quest "Dash Their Hopes": Avoid being hit by a dashing Pit Pig until the end of round 2
I played twice and managed it to stay at 125 health before the Pig Wave with the Living Staff came. But at the end of the game I didn't get that achievement at all.

As much as I understand you need to dodge every dash until the first 9 Pigs are killed and 3x3 Pigs spawn
Did I not get the Achievement because Bernie got hit by a dash, because I got hit by a pig after the end of round 2, is it not working or do I understand it wrong?

Steps to Reproduce
Play as Willow and dodge all the Pig-Dashes
  • Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I believe that the pig pigs are considered to be one wave, and so the crocommanders are the second wave (both crococommander rounds, they come twice). Now I could be wrong, but try avoid being dash-hit till the snortoises come. If then you get the achievement, then the pit pigs most likely belong to a single wave.

• Like 1

Share this comment

2 hours ago, fimmatek said:

I believe that the pig pigs are considered to be one wave, and so the crocommanders are the second wave (both crococommander rounds, they come twice). Now I could be wrong, but try avoid being dash-hit till the snortoises come. If then you get the achievement, then the pit pigs most likely belong to a single wave.

Ok, looks like you don't need to survive the first 2 enemy waves without catching a dash but you have to survive till the Snortoses spawn so it's maybe just bit ununderstandable.

• Like 1

Share this comment

i couldn't  get teh quest (the quest has been reset ) because the bug so i will be able to get it?

Edited by Pab10Suarez

Share this comment

I did get this quest at the end, so it is definitely doable. Could be still bugged tho, but at least not impossible.

• Sad 3

Share this comment