All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. You are using a definition of the word "scam" that nobody else uses. Both the product and the price and completely clear to all parties at the outset, and both enter in the transaction of their free volition. This has absolutely nothing to do with scam. Now why some people would pay such a ridiculous price for a skin, that is a different question. Are they objectively wrong to do so? No, of course not, it is their money, and they can do with it what they want. Are they weird? Well you and I may think so, but so what? Certainly no more weird than people that spend thousands of euros/dollars/whatever on toy train models.
  3. Sorry if i did it i dont even noticed oO
  4. well that explains the debug thing but isn't it still producing 20kDTU too much heat? or am i off? And on another note - if this seems to just be a missunderstanding of mine, can i delete my own bug report? xD
  5. i'd say its due to high demand, since shes popular, as she caters to the sadboy/girl "feeling like dying lol" "same tbh" trend and she solves mob threats with ease (hounds, spiders and bees)
  6. It depends on whether you set up the doors to clear the pressure plates after the dupe's shift finishes, or before
  7. This post is in response to a message from @JackOverkill who wanted to see my glossy drecko stables I wanted to share my early game design I use often because I have been told by other players that early glossy farming was impractical therefor getting plastic for early to mid game germ sensors was also impractical While in no way am I criticizing the play style of other players in this forum, I'm just sharing how I can ranch glossies early enough to set up my simple septic systems for bathroom loops that is 100% germ free. EARLY GAME GLOSSY FARM In the picture above I have a simple room that's 16X6 for a 96 tile stable. The door on the left is low down enough to prevent any hydrogen from escaping and the rest is exposed to my main base allowing dupes and the mealwood to breath Easy to set up and you can pump H2 from below or set up an electrolyzer underneath Note that 4 dreckos is recommended for this stable due to limited food. And you don't really need many for early game as a single sheared glossy can supply enough plastic for 4 germ sensors or 4 high pressure vents LATE GAME GLOSSY FARM This is a repost from a few updates ago but it still works in QOL3 This maximizes the full 8 glossy limit while keeping the drecko's paths short for quick grooming/shearing. The reason for the short paths is the drecko's can jump the one tile gaps on ether side of the grooming station or the shearing station. This way the rancher can call the critters over quickly without spending half a cycle waiting for the critter to reach them. The conveyor system removes eggs, plastic, phosphorite, meat, berries, and seeds For best results use exo suits to prevent unwanted CO2 and loss of oxygen LATE GAME GLOSSY FARM TUTORIAL Although I have been given plenty of complements about my design above, many players say it's too complicated to build outside of debug mode and asked how I build it in survival. Here's a step by step tutorial with pictures to show how STEP ONE: Build the structure like shown in the picture above. Be sure to include piping and wiring as it will be difficult to build these later. Once finished vacuum all air out with pumps and start filling the reservoir with hydrogen Note: If you prefer to build this before having access to visco-gel you can substitute with water for the air lock STEP TWO: Deconstruct the reservoir and replace it with a normal gas vent, Start pumping in oxygen until the vent becomes over pressurized then deconstruct the vent and pipes. STEP THREE: Start placing airflow tiles as shown above, once finished your room should be 96 tiles at this point Note, the extra pneumatic door is because light can't pass though airflow tiles STEP FOUR: Build the rest of the stable including sweeper arms, conveyor loaders, grooming station, critter drop-off, and shearing station. At this point you are pretty much done, just plant some bristle berries and breed some glossy dreckos until you have 8. You can include a critter sensor if you want to automate the glossy breeding
  8. Book Club

Hey, How to Train Your Dragon worked out grea- OH CRAP DID YOU SAY DISNEY?
  9. I turn off the woozy effects of insanity, as well.
  10. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

am concerned
  11. When you say supply polluted water and dupes. Exactly how many dupes are minced by it? And can the printer keep up?
  12. By your own admission, it seems to be working normal. Using debug super speed I'm sure skips some steps and "simulates" things the best it can in the little time it is given. That's why that speed is used only for debug (ironically, causes a bug, in a sense). It's not meant to be 100% accurate, it's meant to skip time to allow testing something in a timely manner.
  13. How do you feel about Wheeler?

So my take so far on Wheeler, (and i preface this with the fact I had a knee jerk reaction to NOT liking her kit at all and haven't played to much of her) The loss of 5 inventory slots, especially in the beginning is HUGE to me. Especially the fact that you have 2 custom items added to your inventory right off the bat, so you start with 8 slots. No more, no less. The dodge/dash seems clunky to me. But this may be simply for the fact that i'm not used to the timings yet. The main thing I noticed is the fact you have to stop moving to dash (or at least in my experience when playing her - not sure if its been changed yet). No unique crafting like Wagstaff - Personally after the Winona rework and the addition to Wagstaff, I'm already in the mindset that each character should have something unique to them to build. Maybe I was setting my hopes to high for the reworks from DST. Overall (in relation to my playstyle) there is nothing that draws me to her kit that makes me want to play her. But that being said, idk what I would change or suggest to change to fix that. I realize not every character is for every person and there are people who probably love her already. So for the time being I'm just going to say, I trust in Klei to do any fine tuning they feel necessary to Wheeler. But she's just not my cup of tea... Or "can of airhorn" as it is
  14. This is because of the symbol layers in the dolongaction animation would need to be fixed or a unique one created for Wheeler or use of symbolswap code to put the torso above the hair symbol then it doesn't clip through her torso, that would fix the hair problem with any animations like that, hopefully it gets fixed .
  15. How can it be possible that you can not even play this? The problem is that it stays on the loading screen all the time and then nothing else happens. Just open your fabulous game on an Xbox and you'll see what I'm talking about...
  16. Wagstaff's blurr problem

As someone who is literally as blind as Wagstaff without his glasses on. I don't understand the point of "hurting others with real life disabilities" statement. Blindness is a disability (and the varying degrees of blindness). Its just that we've normalized it so much in society people often forget it is a disability. And this is my personal opinion, I fell in love immediately with Wagstaff for the simple fact that "This is a character I can personally identify with" because of the struggle to see, miss-identify things and otherwise struggle with vision related tasks that others take for granted. Heck, even the concept of headwear being limited due to glasses is mirrored from real life. And those of you who do wear glasses know the struggle especially with winter hats and trying to keep your glasses straight on your head.
  17. little snaptooth babies

This is an old bug. Was around when Hamlet first dropped, they're the same as the big ones, same hitbox, same range, health, damage, all that. They just look cute. Cute little man eating buggers...
  18. Big oof, quelle suprise! I forgot again! I'll post what I have in case I forget to finish my drawing in time for the stream to drop.
  19. Special thanks to @kurgut's design, because he wasn't an idiot who kept bottle dropping once it wasn't needed to collect said bottles. The MOGOM Mk V! The final version that I can see. A 7 high, 10 wide contraption that produces polluted oxygen on demand, just supply polluted water and dupe! The hydro sensor is set to "above 120", the lower unautomated door is set to only allow exit, and the automation wire in should hook up to whatever you want to control when to produce oxygen. The clock sensor should be active slightly longer than your dupe, as it clears the pressure plates of any dropped bottles after they finish work. Bottles appear to off-gas at a rate of 40g/s/t (or 0.004%/s). Kurgut's design here: A brief history of the models: Mk. I was a hulking monstrosity, setup up using a bottler and two bottle emptiers. It quickly got refined into the Mk. II, which just reduced it's footprint. Mk. III heralded the integration of gym-tech, that is to say, endless sweeping, reducing the space needed. The Mk. III was still somewhat bulky though, and could jam up if bottles dropped in the wrong place. Mk. IV fixed this issue, and was built around the concept that bottle emptiers could be disabled directly with automated doors, rather than having to block pathing. This made everything small enough for a backup emptier to be integrated for idiot-proofing. It still dropped bottles to an external point though, for some reason. And now we come to the Mk. V, where I went "that's just stupid" and scrapped the external drop-off. I also scrapped the backup emptier in exchange for using doors to clear the pressure plates. Thus, the journey is complete... until I find some new mechanic to use to make it smaller and more refined again.
  20. Can confirm same from your save file. Even tried "refreshing" the save with a third party save editor with same issue. Your dupes are still there (you can select them from vitals) but they are invisible and immobile. Seems like a corrupt save file/load issue. Whatever the issue is, it halts loading the rest of the dupes and gives up. Once they fix the issue, I believe everything should still be there, so that's good. Using the save editor, seems like everything is there still. Would probably help them if you could remember what the stuck dupe was doing at the time to get stuck. I'm sure it's related.
  21. If the price ends up being too high it means there are not many people selling it(because it's hard to drop) compared to the great amount of people willing to pay more for it(because people have their tastes).
  22. Wheeler Feedback

its perfect if they do that all they'd have to do is fix her art and bugs and she'd be all ready to go!
  23. Small update (not enough to warrant a version increase); I managed to cut down on the size by making the automation more complex, yay. Edit: Actually, since I remove the bottle dropping, meet the Mk V! The clock is set to stay active slightly longer than the dupe working the shift. What this does is cause the mechanical airlocks to shove any dropped bottles off of the pressure plates. The new wires at the top control when the MOGOM is operational. When it's off, no gas can escape, and dupes can only leave (the bottom door is set to allow dupes out but not in). The outer door is to stop gas escaping of course.
  24. Wheeler Feedback

Maybe instead of having less inventory space whatever she wears would slow her down based on how heavy it is or it could shorten how far her dodge goes or a mixture of both. Head and torso (I think including hand slot wouldn't be that good) slot stuff would be categorized into different weights or something similar how different types of ammo deal more damage in her gun and it could be like this. No speed penalty 10% speed penalty 15% speed penalty 20% speed penalty I didn't include every single wearable item in game, but with this con I think it would probably be better than having 5 less inventory space and make more sense with "travels light" con and put more emphasize on using her dodge instead of kiting. With this con I also could see a buff to her movement speed wouldn't be too overpowered.
  1. Load more activity