All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just practice the boss with rollbacks until you can't feel anything anymore, bro. /s
  3. it was so fun playing with the mother treek set and striker, just roots and balls flying and damaging everything
  4. If your friends have a HP problem in the Molded Grave, try this armor sets. You can heal all your teammates' hp by 8 every seconds using only 1 point of your hp, while standing on the poison. Note that your friend should stand close to you! Poison DMG = -30 every seconds Wollusk Helmet Lv.3 = +21 every seconds Mothball Fur Leggings Lv.3 = additional +8 healing every seconds Gourdo Vest Lv.3 = Heals your teammates' hp by 8 every seconds
  5. you can row away from geysers btw, the only problem is killing claws if your dps is low, you can cancel the heal using a few bees or by starting to hold F at the right time even when solo to sync your attacks with the heal windows
  6. Crab King continues to be the most unplayable boss in this game, and is the CHOKE POINT in the Celestial Champion route. PLEASE FIX this fight to involve the environment or SOMETHING that DOESNT REVOLVE AROUND BEE CHEESE METHODS.
  7. Is there a mod that exists that mutes the eating sound? I have a friend who really likes the game but has Misophonia so the eating sound makes them uncomfortable. If there is not a mod, could it be made easily?
  8. are you saying that the just 5 world slots added is still low ( we now have 10), or did you not see the update ?
  9. There is no other piece of paper in the package, nor on the package. I suspect that it will be sent to my email, but I have not received it yet
  10. Today
  11. there are many people that have played for a lot of time are still bad, it's easily noticeable on the forums too, since some people still think that meatballs and pierogi are efficient
  12. I'm gonna have to agree with Detaki on this one. There's some sort of weird lag that makes it very difficult to kite some things. For example against tallbirds I literally can only hit them once instead of 2-3 times per hit because the lag is too much. I also have to err on the side of caution versus bosses and bring extra everything. The only thing that "solves" this for me is getting double bone armor.
  13. Então isso é um bug? Na verdade desde as primeiras versões de Dont Starve eu nunca vi o passado botar ovo, sempre alimentei ele com sementes e sempre deixou cair semente, e eu achando que isso era normal todo esse tempo.... Talvez eu devesse voltar a jogar no Pc e ver como é o Dont Starve original, infelizmente não parece haver esforços em trabalhar nas versões mobile.
  14. Regarding this, it is certainly an idea that everyone would support, in fact if you could play with at least one friend it would be very interesting.
  15. I feel like adding a feature where people with a minimum or maximum amount of hours played can join would be beneficial for server owners. Having this feature could allow you to play with the skill level you want to play with. To be blunt, many experienced players don't want to play with noobs on servers and many of the times griefers come from a bunch of people who pick up the game and want some cheap thrills by burning base down. Sure there are griefers with thousands of hours but I feel they are few and far between. On the flip side, some people dont want to play with experienced players, and want a casual experience with other new people.
  16. I understand what you're saying. I'm telling you, very specifically, I do not have a 2 second delay or any delay when attacking. I'm telling you, very specifically, there is no noticeable difference between PC and Switch in that regard, other than keyboards having more accurate movement and no input errors due to joystick snapback. I have both versions. None of the people I play with have the issues you mentioned. The only issues they have are latency related. I have no ideas what you mean by saying you have it on “OFW since it's from Steam”. That makes no sense. Are you playing on an emulator? CFW does occasionally have issues with games. I couldn't play some games with CFW like resident evil revelations because it crashes when trying to open. With DST I have issues with game crashes and game stuttering that none of my friends have. I don't know if that's unique to me, and if it's due to CFW or just an old struggling Switch. Can we send DMs here? Maybe you can send me a YT link to help me understand, because I've never had your experience playing this game.
  17. Dont even need 30, 15-17 merms guards kill bee queen fine by themselves. Once you can jellybean spam with marble suit you are invincible at this point.
  18. Malbatross is a ****** up waterbird, soooo how about something related to being powered by water currents? (lights, machines, ect.)
  19. Fair enough. Guess even if klei nerfed AFW it wouldnt matter because most people dont make it that far in the game lol
  20. either about evenly or a bit more unhappy because you see people screaming about uncompromising often, some people would also not care because they might not know what FW is because they're new, half the time i activate shadow rifts on pubs most people don't know what they are
  21. You know what grm9, i never really thought about it too much but i guess i do Well if you had to go one way or the other? More people unhappy or more people happy?
  22. Making 30 merm warrior houses should be a speed run category. Also i think she needs reworked not nerfed. Merm guards essentially being a win condition is kinda broken, but they are just raw spam and damage so need more interesting combat potenfial.
  23. The goods have been received, but why is there no cdk for game skin That's very good
  24. True, true; but I suspect Klei may have this same idea for Winona's skill tree so who knows to be honest. And even then, Klei already made characters to have their exclusive items via the skill trees; examples being the Battle Rönd and the Brambleshade Armor. That said, this idea wasn't exactly mine, it was @mkemal23's. Oh, I'd really love to add this too, but I also don't want the transmutation tree to be so packed. Just the important items are taken into consideration, although having a way to get bunny puffs without needing to rely on the terrible RNG is a decent idea. For sure. I'd love it if Klei makes a custom animation for Wilson's transmutes.
  25. why do you constantly specify my name? i'm not going to forget that it's a response to me midway through reading the message idk, we don't have statistics and forums only have people that either played the game for a while or are unhappy about something
  26. he doesn't, the only remotely skilful fights you could do as maxwell are t2 shadow stuff BQ and FW, but BQ isn't even really hard, you just get punished for messing up more since getting all grumbles back into 1 pile if they get out is harder than just casting shadow prison on 1 creature, you should also specify if we're talking about the most that you can achieve as a character or something that an average player can easily do, but even then, an average player could easily do all fights with t2 shadow stuff as maxwell except maybe FW
  1. Load more activity