RPG themed content

I've been playing Hamlet for quite a bit, and I know that there is still a lot more to explore. Even then, I would like to give some suggestions of what could be added on future updates:

Since you're living in a "civilized city", a good adition to the game would be some sort of reputation system to the cities. In order to get more reputation, you should simply trade items with the traders, and buying stuff in the shop. But something else I have thought is to add some quests, like, giving a specific item to a specific npc will give you more gold and reputation, or possibly even bounty hunting quests, where you have to hunt down, either an animal or a criminal pig (like the masked pigs for example). With high reputation, NPCs would start to treat like a good person, and may even randomly give you materials or oincs (like when you're playig as Wilba). Wilba would start with a somewhat high reputation, while Webber (for example) would start with low reputation. Something that I wanted to note is that, if you're reputation is high enough, even Webber could be treated as a "hero" without his newly added mask.

Something I also wanted to point is mostly based on The Elder Scrolls series. If your reputation is very low, and if you have killed a pig trader, bounty hunters would randomly appear in the world, to hunt you down, no matter where you hide (unless you're in a cave, then they would hardly find you)

As I mentioned, I haven't explored the entire game, so there is still a lot for me to discover (like, never met the Roc/BFB, and I'm still trying to prepare myself to the Fountain of Youth), so I'll keep playing till I find everything

sorry for english mistakes

7 hours ago, FelipeGames2000 said:

Je joue assez souvent à Hamlet et je sais qu'il reste encore beaucoup à explorer. Même alors, je voudrais donner quelques suggestions de ce qui pourrait être ajouté sur les futures mises à jour:

Puisque vous vivez dans une "ville civilisée", une bonne addition au jeu consisterait en une sorte de système de réputation dans les villes. Afin d'obtenir plus de réputation, vous devez simplement échanger des objets avec les commerçants et acheter des objets dans le magasin. Mais quelque chose d’autre que j’ai pensé est d’ajouter quelques quêtes, par exemple, donner un objet spécifique à un npc spécifique vous donnera plus d’or et de réputation, voire des quêtes de chasse aux primes, où vous devez pourchasser un animal ou un criminel. porc (comme les porcs masqués par exemple). Avec une réputation élevée, les PNJ commenceraient à se considérer comme une bonne personne et pourraient même vous donner au hasard des matériaux ou des excuses (comme lorsque vous jouez en tant que Wilba). Wilba commencerait avec une réputation quelque peu élevée, tandis que Webber (par exemple) commencerait avec une réputation basse. Quelque chose que je voulais noter est que, si vous '

Quelque chose que je voulais aussi souligner est principalement basé sur la série The Elder Scrolls. Si votre réputation est très basse et que vous avez tué un marchand de porcs, des chasseurs de primes apparaîtront au hasard dans le monde, pour vous traquer, peu importe où vous vous cacherez (à moins que vous ne vous trouviez dans une grotte, ils vous trouveraient à peine )

Comme je l'ai mentionné, je n'ai pas exploré le jeu en entier, donc il me reste encore beaucoup à découvrir (comme je n'ai jamais rencontré le Roc / BFB et j'essaie toujours de me préparer à la fontaine de la jeunesse), alors Je continuerai à jouer jusqu'à ce que je trouve tout

désolé pour les fautes d'anglais

Don't starve Hamlet is not supposed to be an RPG, the quests and the reptation "do not get along well" with the objective in Do not Starve that is mainly to survive, and to build structures and objects that allow to improve the comfort of life, the battles are only secondary. While in a rpg, battles are among the main criteria.

Yes, please don't turn Don't Starve into an RPG.

Although, I could see Klei using Don't Starve's engine and some concepts like food and such, to create a whole different RPG game. Or another spin-off like Don't Starve Together, use Don't Starve to create a Don't Starve RPG, but I sure hope they don't turn Don't Starve into an RPG. I like Hamlet's concept the way it is right now.

Archived