Ro Bin Transformation

So I was thinking. Both Chester and Packim Baggims had their own unique transformations. So why not give one to Ro Bin? My idea is called Ancient Ro Bin. To transform Ro Bin into Ancient Ro Bin, you need to put a relic in each of his slots. He will transform on a full moon. When he transforms, he will look like a Ro Bin made of Thulecite, with gems for eyes. Ancient Ro Bin will drop exactly ONE gem per day, and the colour of the gem he drops will be determined by the colour of the gems in his eyes. The gems in Ro Bin’s eyes will change colour each day, similar to the gems in the ancient statues in the RoG ruins, and each colour gem has an equal chance of appearing. Once the colour is determined, Ro Bin will spit up one gem of that colour, similar to Catcoons. This would provide a renewable source of gems which, as it stands, are excessively rare in Hamlet. Tell me what you think! If you have more ideas, please be free to suggest them to me.

11 minutes ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

Says the one with a Thulecite Statue as his profile picture...

anyway, the reason I say he should transform into Thulecite is because if he didn’t, he wouldn’t be ANCIENT Ro Bin.

the only referrence of thulecite in the pig ruins is the thulecite symbols
and it was the anceints, not the pigs, that used thulecite.

24 minutes ago, metallichydra said:

the only referrence of thulecite in the pig ruins is the thulecite symbols
and it was the anceints, not the pigs, that used thulecite.

I know, but a Thulecite Ro Bin wound just look cooler than a normal Ro Bin with eye gems. It's not to do with who happened to use Thulecite, it's just that a transformation called Ancient Ro Bin would look more ancient if it were made of Thulecite. Would the ancient statues look as good if they were just made of stone? 

22 minutes ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

I know, but a Thulecite Ro Bin wound just look cooler than a normal Ro Bin with eye gems. It's not to do with who happened to use Thulecite, it's just that a transformation called Ancient Ro Bin would look more ancient if it were made of Thulecite. Would the ancient statues look as good if they were just made of stone? 

just because the ancients used tulecite dont mean old stuff should look like thulecite.
and the statues: if you can reskin a statue so its made of stone, i'd like to see which one looks the best.

Archived