Thulecite and Pig Ruins

Is it just me, or do a lot of people think that Thulecite should be added to the pig ruins? I think that there should be a high chance to get Thulecite from the "Smashing Pots", and maybe Klei could add pig statues that could be mined for Thulecite and gold/gems. Seriously, what are ruins with no Thulecite?! There should also be earthquakes in the ruins that only produce Thulecite, but like most earthquakes the majority (if not all) of it would shatter.

41 minutes ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

Is it just me, or do a lot of people think that Thulecite should be added to the pig ruins? I think that there should be a high chance to get Thulecite from the "Smashing Pots", and maybe Klei could add pig statues that could be mined for Thulecite and gold/gems. Seriously, what are ruins with no Thulecite?! There should also be earthquakes in the ruins that only produce Thulecite, but like most earthquakes the majority (if not all) of it would shatter.

I feel like maybe only in a specific ruin, and I'd prefer it hard to access. Having Thulecite of all things be common feels super wrong to me. Still, I'd love to have some access to it, because there's no long endgame thing to build in Hamlet on the same level currently.

Archived