Keep crashing!

Im not sure why but when ever i press key whenever leaving a shop i crash! and now its happening even when i dont touch my keyboard. I don't see anyone else having this problem so I might be the only one, IF there are any solutions please help me!

35 minutes ago, bizziboi said:

Hi & thanks.

Is that log from when the game crashed? Does it give an error screen or does the game just close?

Yup The log is from when the game crashed and there is no error screen the game just simply closes.

1 hour ago, bizziboi said:

Very odd. Could you try if this happens without mods as well? 

Could you upload your dxdiag as explained here:

Haha So turns out one of the mods was the issue, Well Thanks so much for your help! I feel a little bit stupid for not realizing that

• Developer
52 minutes ago, Omaremad74 said:

Haha So turns out one of the mods was the issue, Well Thanks so much for your help! I feel a little bit stupid for not realizing that

Do you by any chance know which one? Because it crashing the game hard would be something I'd like to prevent if at all possible.

20 minutes ago, bizziboi said:

Do you by any chance know which one? Because it crashing the game hard would be something I'd like to prevent if at all possible.

Believe its either Clearer Recipes, Crafting UI Lag fix or the Minimap HUD mod, First two I don't really care about although I love the minimap mod and lot and would love to keep it.

Archived