Don't Set Your World to "Large"

Until Klei finds a way to fix this, don't set your Hamlet worlds to "Large". Just leave it default. Setting it to large makes an ugly world with holes everywhere, and the landmass is a hell of a lot... Pointier? Just look at the pictures below and you'll see what I mean.

Default:

DS1.thumb.png.3d4084641e1c113eb14d4bc536c39fbe.png

Large:

DS2.thumb.png.1389767b5049ecf0d87dff97ae3cdfe8.png

1 hour ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

That is actually a common occurrence when you use a large world. I once had a world where half of the Hamlet was on it's own tiny island. It was the half with the Slanty Shanty too...

I mean, in the non-large world, there is an unaccessible island. Very weird

Yeah, I know. Like I said, I have had cases when there will be important areas that are completely inaccessible due to the fact that they are on their own tiny island with no way to get there other than the Lazy Explorer (Which I think should be sold in the Arcane Shop, by the way). For example, I have been playing in a Hamlet world and the entrance to the ruins that leads to the second Pig City was on it's own island. I had to delete that save entirely because there was no way to get to the second island. Either Klei needs to fix the way Hamlet worlds are generated, or they need to add the Lazy Explorer to the Arcane Shop.

35 minutes ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

Yeah, I know. Like I said, I have had cases when there will be important areas that are completely inaccessible due to the fact that they are on their own tiny island with no way to get there other than the Lazy Explorer (Which I think should be sold in the Arcane Shop, by the way). For example, I have been playing in a Hamlet world and the entrance to the ruins that leads to the second Pig City was on it's own island. I had to delete that save entirely because there was no way to get to the second island. Either Klei needs to fix the way Hamlet worlds are generated, or they need to add the Lazy Explorer to the Arcane Shop.

if the second island is inaccessible, there would be no way to get the lazy explorer, because arcane shop is on second island.

Archived