Growing tentacles

Tentacles are not a renewable resource so we can't have unlimited tentacle spikes.

My idea is to bring another use for tentacle spots. When you have them in your inventory, you can either craft a hat, drop them or plant them. You can only plant them on swampy turf and they have 4 stages of growing:

1. It's just the spots planted on ground , they grow 3 days to become a size 1 tentacle.

2. Tentacle is 1/3 of a vanilla tentacle. It has different attack sounds (yes , a small one can still attack you) but a smaller attack range. Has 1/3 Hp of a normal tentacle, doesn't drop anything when killed.

3. It's size is 1/2 of a normal tentacle. Has more range than a big one and a small one. Has 1/2 Hp of a normal tentacle, doesn't drop anything when killed.

4. The tentacle which we all love and know.

So... is it a good idea?

But not finite at all. It's like minimalized trees- if you will not plant the pine cones , some day you will run out of wood. So it can be used for farming them , i think. And if this would be hard to make, then people wouldn't complain that's it needs to be nerfed.

Edited by CyanBlue

Maybe, If it could be planted anywhere. I know we can move turf, but I don't like that mechanic too much the way it works.Just for aesthetics I mean.When I saw the update I thought: "Yay, now I can have reeds closer to where I live", and then the game says "nooooooo you can't".Sadness.