Pan Flute in Hamlet

Imaginez si la flûte de pan était présente à Hamlet? Vous êtes un joueur expérimenté et vous possédez la flûte de pan dans Hamlet, une vague de chauve-souris arrive(environ 20-30), vous jouez de la flûte, ils s’endormissent et les tuent tous. Ce serait une grave erreur si Klei ajoutait la flûte à Hamlet.

Considérant qu'il y a un lag d'environs 2sec quand tu joues la flute, je ne crois pas que ce serait effectif souvent car les chauve-souris te toucherais toujours avant que l'animation termine et l'effet s'active.

Considering that theres a 2s lag when you play the flute, i don't think it would be effective often because the bats would always hit you before you finish the animation and get the effect.

17 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

It is in Hamlet. Just certainly harder to get, though.

You can craft them on the Hogus Porkusator/Shadow Manipulator, there are 3 mandrakes on the Elder Mandrake set piece, and  thus you can assumedly create 3 Pan Flutes.

I did not know, thank you. However she is too powerful against many mobs.

17 minutes ago, Yokoblue said:

Considérant qu'il y a un lag d'environs 2sec quand tu joues la flute, je ne crois pas que ce serait effectif souvent car les chauve-souris te toucherais toujours avant que l'animation termine et l'effet s'active.

Considering that theres a 2s lag when you play the flute, i don't think it would be effective often because the bats would always hit you before you finish the animation and get the effect.

That's right, they are fast

15 minutes ago, Yokoblue said:

Considering that there is no doubt about it when you play the flute, I would not think it would be effective because it would always hit you before you finish the animation and get the effect.

True that.

13 minutes ago, Philsam said:

I did not know, thank you. However she is too powerful against many mobs.

You're welcome :) 

Though that's how the developers meant it. The Pan Flute is an endgame item designed to be a powerful tool to help you end fights in your favor, offset by the fact that it is really hard to get, and also at a limited amount.

15 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Vrai que.

Vous êtes le bienvenu :) 

Bien que ce soit ce que les développeurs voulaient dire. La flûte de pan est un objet de la fin du jeu conçu pour être un outil puissant pour vous aider à vous battre en votre faveur, compensé par le fait qu'il est vraiment difficile à obtenir et dont le montant est limité.

I understand better now

3 hours ago, TheUnforgivingBR said:

Ils sont seulement difficiles à obtenir dans RoG. En SW, vous pouvez toujours le trouver en train de pêcher avec le chalut; dans Hamlet, vous pouvez acheter des mandragores dans «The Sty» Oddities Emporium, sur la deuxième île.:) 

Thanks for the information :D

Archived