Some my suggestions

-Use unused songs: "Entering the City" "Epic fight song 2 and 3" "Deep jungle"

-New treeguard and huntable creatures.

-Give Roc an actuall boss fight after you hatch Ro Bin

-Add (please) at elast 1 more character. i mean we had a nice theme of every Dlc bringing back unused characters and Wortox could be related to Ancient Rerald.

-Give us some lore expansion on Iron Hulks

I am sure Klei will add more music just like they did in SW. I do not think there will be any new Treeguard (which is sad, I would really love new Ent). I do not think Roc will be fightable enemy because of how big he is, but maybe with Aporkalypse Klei will make him more important to the world. Adding unused character to game would be awesome! Actually I would like to see Wallace, I think he would fit Hamlet world very well. The problem is Klei added only 2 characters to RoG, so it is possible that they will add only 2 to Hamlet as well (and that would be pretty sad if they do not add another character, because I think characters are one of the most interesting things in that game). And Iron Hulks will surely be something more than just sleeping enemies, I think that they will be able to be merged when Aporkalypse occurs.

My bet is current music is partly placeholders and stuff. New treeguard sounds boring, I hope fore something more new instead. I'd also love to have more creatures/items/biomes/etc. over new character, we got plenty already. I'd also rather see some of the characters balanced for all the DLCs, like Wilba having some impact on barbarian pigs, Willbur on spulemonkeys, something minor for Woodlegs etc. 

Well my suggestions aren't the type of suggestions that tell devs to basically work for another half a year

I simply want them to maintain a nice themes we had going on for past Dlcs. 

Rog gave us Poison Birchnut Trees, Sw Palm Treeguards. That's why I want a new treeguard in Hamlet. An there're opportunities for them 

Rog introduced Webebr, Sw Wilbur. That's why I want Hamlet to also have a previously unused character

2 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Rog introduced Webebr, Sw Wilbur. That's why I want Hamlet to also have a previously unused character

Hamlet already introduced Wilba who's neither a robot nor a spider nor an "ape".

I'd like to see a character who might be focused more on looting Items from shops or even villagers, as soon as stealing gets improved (= becomes harder).

Wilbur rushing with his "apes" into the village and stealing items...
Wortox being damaged during daytime (needs to live in caves or wear the Swashy Hat to hide himself from the sun) & seen as a monster by villagers (same as Webber); having short range night vision (immune against Charlie), has better 'griefing' abilities, can befriend Krampus?

Archived