berryimus prime

And it smacks gobbler. Free drumsticks. mmmmm.

I pretty much agree with [MENTION=9806]Silvi[/MENTION], we already have a Gobbler that COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE ANNOYING. It runs around, eating berries for the sake of pissing you off (I'm not even sure it requires any sustenance at all). It came to the point that when I see Gobbler to run into the bush to sleep during the night, I just burn it -_-. I hate those gits.On the topic, we don't need an additional creature to Gobbler, it's a little bit counter-intuitive. :drunk:

I pretty much agree with [MENTION=9806]Silvi[/MENTION], we already have a Gobbler that COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE ANNOYING. It runs around, eating berries for the sake of pissing you off (I'm not even sure it requires any sustenance at all). It came to the point that when I see Gobbler to run into the bush to sleep during the night, I just burn it -_-. I hate those gits.On the topic, we don't need an additional creature to Gobbler, it's a little bit counter-intuitive. :drunk:

heh my point exactly. If we had a thing that punishes picking berries, it'd collide with gobbler.case closed?