Webber and the plan to take over the world

Because Webber sucks so hard currently(and I know about the disguise not implemented yet), I want to be able to take over the hamlet world with spiders, but you are completely unable to destroy the town. Buildings get rebuilt, guards respawn and you'll never be able to win. 

Except if... webber is a spider too right, and spiders can make webs, and nests...

What if webber was able to build nests on top of guard house rubble to permanently corrupt it into a nested rubble, which would be a resistant spider nest. And once it becomes llike that, builders won't come to repair the tower and you'll be able to slowly overcome the guards by placing spiders instead, until you finally transform the hamlet into your own spider town. AH HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

That's the first suggestion. The other one is to make Brorillas(aka spider gorillas) neutral and maybe give them the ability to be the ones replacing the guard towers, as they're more fitting as spider guards.(and their nest will be less shabby than a simple tree).

Please, give some love to Webber, beyond having to hide as a pig. (and fix the spider behavior crash please, I wanna play with webber)

I would definitely like to have an option like this. For to long Webber has face prejudice from porcine kind. Before the shamlet was released, I tried playing as the spider boy of the wilds, but it came to an early end when I actually tried to take on a single Royal Guard. A spear and a log suit definitely doesn't stand up well to the gear that the guards have. Plus, the idea of either being able to befriend the pigs or be their enemy would be an overall interesting game mechanic for any character.

Archived