BUG

hello klei... there are some bugs in game like this one that I'm gonna explain it first is name of this bug as u can see sometimes shows like this second is flying bugs that when stick on you doesn't cause any damage just sanity drain third is that sometimes screen shakes but there are no giants nearby forth is game lag its really annoying sometimes game starts to lagging without reason and I dont have any hardware problem and my every thing is up to date... after all tnx for making such a beautiful game ...

1.jpg

Hello @roonin77, welcome to the forums. 

1. Drone #824275 - is normal and expected. It's how they are named.
  2. Random Shaking Screen - as far as I know, the screen shakes are caused by the Dung Beetles falling off their Dung Ball when they collide with a tree or structure. It's normal and intentional.
  3. Unexplainable Lag - could be caused my a variety of things so it's difficult to pin down

Lastly, all issues with the DLC Hamlet for Don't Starve should be reported to the bug tracker (Klei Bug Tracker: Hamlet). If you game suddenly crashes, do not instantly reopen the game. As soon as the game crashes, go to Documents\Klei\DoNotStarve and get a copy of the log.txt file and attach it when you make a bug report.

I hope that helps, cheers.

Yeah, from the rooks I expect it, but...are they even IN Hamlet?  Are there gears?  I honestly don't know.

As for the shaking from a dung beetle...yeah, _I_ consider that a bug, and so do a few others, but apparently it's intentional.  I personally find it a BIT extreme to use the same effect that heralds the approach of a freaking GIANT for just when a stupid bug falls off a ball, but that's just me...

...Notorious

2 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Yeah, from the rooks I expect it, but...are they even IN Hamlet?  Are there gears?  I honestly don't know.

As for the shaking from a dung beetle...yeah, _I_ consider that a bug, and so do a few others, but apparently it's intentional.  I personally find it a BIT extreme to use the same effect that heralds the approach of a freaking GIANT for just when a stupid bug falls off a ball, but that's just me...

...Notorious

Thou can'st get gears from mine shop of curios at thy Queen's island.

4 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

....just when a stupid bug falls off a ball, but that's just me.

I think it becomes more sensible if you associate the shaking of the screen as the Dung Beetle colliding with structures/trees (instead of it just simply falling). I think that was what the devs were going for. Maybe.

Now if only I could get a decent amount of oincs... (Last session, I found the pig that wanted grass, and the pig that wanted rocks...and then died from a SUPER fast-acting poison*...gas? I ran into in the jungle.  TWO WHOLE OINCS YAY. : P)

I dunno if I think of the Dung Beetle as large (or heavy) enough to shake the screen even when it DOES smack into a tree, but I guess that makes a _little_ more sense...

...Notorious

*It worked about as fast as full-on overheating or freezing.  Would NOT recommend this jungle to friends, 0/10.

That's what I thought would happen!  But no, I ran and ran all night and was still getting poisoned the whole time.  :(

willowgetspoisoned.png.b6bc5cb7ceaa959f2305ed7435b41d95.png

Kinda wish those hadn't been my last words.  : P  (This is RIGHT before I walked a bit to the southwest into the green stuff to find out what the deal was, because apparently I follow the "toddler puts it in their mouth" method of investigation.)  And yes, before you ask, that's a mod.  Actually I'm impressed they made it compatible with Hamlet so fast!

...Notorious

Archived