Jump to content

RoG, SW, and HAM in the same game?


Recommended Posts

So, I noticed when starting a RoG game, you can only choose to be compatible with SW or HAM.

Will this be how it works on launch? Will there ever be a chance to have both expansions available on the same game? Where you could travel from RoG base world to SW and then to HAM?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Nextej said:

Start game with RoG compatible to HAM, you'll be able to create teleports (Seaworthy and Skyworthy) to SW and HAM worlds in Magic Tab.

Is it even possible to get the silly string trinket required for making the skyworthy in RoG though?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It should be possible as long as game allows to craft skyworthy, maybe drop from graves. But right now I wouldn't recommend playing on all DLCs, because even if you choose base world with RoG and compatible with SW or HAM, base world won't build-up with RoG's content. Klei, pls fix.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Atsumame said:

Is it even possible to get the silly string trinket required for making the skyworthy in RoG though?

i think there should be something like sunken boat in rog when you came from sw world (you know, you hammer it, you get trinket for seaworthy), so you hammer it and get trinket

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mullematsch said:

Is it confirmed that we will or won't be able to connect a already existing Rog & Sipwrecked world to Hamlet? 

You can already do it right now, it's just that once you merge your hamlet world to a rog + shipwrecked world there is no way to craft the skyworthy to go back to hamlet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Atsumame said:

You can already do it right now, it's just that once you merge your hamlet world to a rog + shipwrecked world there is no way to craft the skyworthy to go back to hamlet.

So what you are saying is you can do it but it does not work?

Sorry, I have not been keeping up too much with the news.

I have a close to 1k day RoG & Shipwrecked world which I would like to connect to a Hamlet world. Is that possible or do I need to start a new world for it to work or is it buggy currently?

Appreciate it :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Mullematsch said:

So what you are saying is you can do it but it does not work?

Sorry, I have not been keeping up too much with the news.

I have a close to 1k day RoG & Shipwrecked world which I would like to connect to a Hamlet world. Is that possible or do I need to start a new world for it to work or is it buggy currently?

Appreciate it :) 

The thing is that the skyworthy (the equivalent of the seaworthy for hamlet) need along side some basic materials a trinket named "can of silly string". You can obtain this trinket in hamlet and craft the skyworthy and link a rog + sw world with hamlet. However said trinket is not obtainable in rog or shipwrecked right now, so you can't craft a skyworthy to go back to hamlet. 

This and the fact the game is kinda a buggy mess is why I wouldn't suggest to link up your rog + sw world yet. I would even suggest to wait until hamlet is out of early access.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Mullematsch said:

So what you are saying is you can do it but it does not work?

Sorry, I have not been keeping up too much with the news.

I have a close to 1k day RoG & Shipwrecked world which I would like to connect to a Hamlet world. Is that possible or do I need to start a new world for it to work or is it buggy currently?

Appreciate it :) 

You should create new Hamlet world, craft skyworthy and connect to your existing RoG/SW world (what will cause death of your RoG/SW world character, and replace with character from Hamlet world). But be sure you got another "can of silly thing" to create way back to hamlet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nextej said:

It should be possible as long as game allows to craft skyworthy, maybe drop from graves. But right now I wouldn't recommend playing on all DLCs, because even if you choose base world with RoG and compatible with SW or HAM, base world won't build-up with RoG's content. Klei, pls fix.

What do you mean?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...