Current State and tips for Mant Queen

Now Mant queen feels like a real boss!

The antwarrior destroy walls, so the mant is no longer an easy mob. (I feel sorry for reporting that in the beta, 'cause I just lost to her, but deep in my heart I know I did the right thing)

So, any hints on how to get the crown now?

Here's a cheap (in term of gameplay) but expensive (in term of materials) way of dealing with her. A method you can do once you are comfortable enough in hamlet.

Craft 18 gunpowder and blow her up.

Charcoal is easy to get, you can get eggs from chopping trees. Real problem here is getting enough nitre unless you use moleworms. 

And if the crown get destroyed if she is killed by gunpowder? Just use 17 gunpowder instead and slap her a few times with a weapon.

59 minutes ago, Atsumame said:

Here's a cheap (in term of gameplay) but expensive (in term of materials) way of dealing with her. A method you can do once you are comfortable enough in hamlet.

Craft 18 gunpowder and blow her up.

Charcoal is easy to get, you can get eggs from chopping trees. Real problem here is getting enough nitre unless you use moleworms. 

And if the crown get destroyed if she is killed by gunpowder? Just use 17 gunpowder instead and slap her a few times with a weapon.

That seems effective, but as you said: Hell expensive haha

But thanks

3 log suit (24 log + 18 grass) + 3 football helmet (12 grass + 3 pig skin), + 3 royal guard(30 oinc). If you are Joeshmocoolstuff you wont need those armor.

Remember to kill the eggs before it hatches, 

And be fully prepared to face nightmare creature cuz after you done killing the queen, all your sanity are gone.

Put a fire pit in front of her for more light so you can have an easier fight.

Archived