please buff wendy!

zzt-oop

her special ability quite rapidly becomes absolutely useless: there's no way to call off abby's aggro so she dies to bigger enemies almost immediately. bernie works in later game because he can act as a decoy for longer, whereas abby doesn't live long enough to do much at all. everyone else seems like a potentially useful addition to the team, but wendy seems woefully underpowered compared to the challenges ahead!

goodness please make wendy worth playing ever, otherwise her quests are just gonna get neglected. you KNOW it needs to be done klei, just look at last year's character playing statistics, wendy was lowest by FAR, not equally played at all, only for achievements

It is not as invincible as spiders and can not be revived as fast as Berney, it is horrible as a companion, even Wes has more utility than Wendy for his passive quicker revival.

Please, that we can give orders to abigail or that we can send it with Alt and click so that at least ... heal in the cures

but beware that he does more 3 damage, 3 damn points of damage, be careful they give him more damage because my God would be broken

3 hours ago, FortuneCat said:

She is not as invincible as spiders and can not be revived as fast as Bernie, She is horrible as a companion, even Wes has more utility than Wendy for his passive quicker revival.

Please, that we can give orders to abigail or that we can send her with Alt and click so that at least ... heal in the cures

but beware that she does 3 damage, 3 damn points of damage, be careful they give her more damage because my God would be broken

Fixed that for you.

But yeah as a wendy main, I see how laughably useless she is in the forge as an insult to wendy mains. I wind up playing Wigfrid or WX in the forge as Wendy ain't even worth my time playing in the forge.

Archived