Are we going to be able to purchase the previous Forge skins?

GolemOfTime

14 minutes ago, Mychon said:

Not 100% sure if you can buy the gladiators pack but you can atleast weave all the skins with spools.

Man it would suck so much if they were only weavable, at that point you may as well just sell them for cash since people are going to just buy skins off of the steam market to weave them anyway. It'd just be frustrating and inconvenient :(

1 minute ago, GolemOfTime said:

Man it would suck so much if they were only weavable, at that point you may as well just sell them for cash since people are going to just buy skins off of the steam market to weave them anyway. It'd just be frustrating and inconvenient :(

I didn't say that you can't buy them, I simply don't know yet. But I do know you can weave them.

9 minutes ago, Mychon said:

I didn't say that you can't buy them, I simply don't know yet. But I do know you can weave them.

I know, and I appreciate your response ^^ I was just expressing my frustration should you not be able to purchase them, and perhaps attempting to sway the opinion of a Klei dev should they see this post ;)

Archived