Since the introduction of rocketry i always have this question. What will happen if i build a rocket for each of my dupe? Whit this in mind i planned to end my game (and start a new one for testing the balance of shove vole and regolith input) whit this great escape in mind, i build 8 rockets (not to fly away but it work) assign each dupe to one of them, and....

image.thumb.png.a116b13dc53e6cb33632626a88501774.png

image.thumb.png.b3dde3a7ede06d6a823453d011651a98.png

The answer is:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8feaf1d16e54c2f42dd456332daa426e.png

:) i think kley developers didn't think about this when they put the end game condition and dupe vanish from game when goes to rocket..

Enjoy it. I will stop this game and start another

1 hour ago, tzionut said:

Yep.. all goes to suspension inside rocket command modules :), i think it should be an option that allow to  activate the printing pod (mine is disabled) or import another dupe

Wait, so the rockets cannot land and recover the dupes? I thought the dismiss and continue option allowed the simulation to continue running.

9 minutes ago, tzionut said:

Not without have another to assign ( I assigned all) and have the possibility to import others (printing pod disabled), so if i continue the game I can do anything, except black (game load) magic.

Ahhh, so all the rockets landed, but you can't get them to disembark without reassigning a dupe? Seems like a glitch that could easily be fixed by forcing dupes to disembark immediately upon landing, or a manual option. Not sure if that would undo the "Colony Lost" condition.

:) nop when you assign a dupe to a rocket, and he enter the command module the dupe vanish from the game (is suspended) The only possible way to get him out (until now) is assign another dupe, or dismantle the command module. Even if the rocket landed, the dupe will stay in rocket (from what i see till now). In this experiment i build 8 rockets, 7 only whit engine, research module and command capsule (it can be done also whit only engine and command module), and assign all the dupe to them (previous training all to be astronauts), so if you kill all your dupes, or you send them all to do missions for you this happen. 

Archived